2. Community Work

Our High School Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I cannot believe that I had gotten two demerits point when I just started this school for 1 week only! It was all that jerk fault. And I had to face him for an hour later,” Yerim felt indignant at her encounter with Jung Kook as she complained to Soo Young during lunch.

“But that’s really sweet on how he approaches you,” Soo Young was still in the previous conversation whereby Yerim telling her how Jung Kook literally tricked her to become his girlfriend. The news of Jung Kook and Yerim had become hot topic in their online forum with their picture, which must be one of Jung Kook friends, snapped and put up on it. “Suddenly, you had become our star player girlfriend.”

“Unnie!” Yerim pouted and sighed. It seemed like Jung Kook is serious on it and will not take back his word. The guys dare not to approach her ever since the news which Yerim secretly thank for but she still cannot sit back, doing nothing, letting Jung Kook do what he wants. Not only that, but she had earned herself with female enemies, majority are Jung Kook fangirls.

~~~

“I had to report to my doomsday in my life now,” Yerim stood up sadly and dragged her reluctant feet to Mr. Jung office.

“Cheer Up. It will not be that bad doing it with your boyfriend,” Yerim seatmate, Sana, smiled. “By the way, you two looked great together.”

Yerim did not mind about doing community work but she refused to do it together with Jung Kook. Yerim bit her lips when Jung Kook flashed his widened grin at her. Mr. Jung was seated at the corner marking the piles of paper, and occasionally supervising them.

With cleaning equipment on hands, Yerim informed Jung Kook that she will be in charge of cleaning the hall and Jung Kook will be in charge of cleaning the backstage. Her arrangements will prevent Jung Kook coming up to her again but she had guessed that Jung Kook will not do anything funny since Mr. Jung was also here too.

“You are sure popular for a newcomer in school, girlfriend,” Jung Kook remarked when he walked past Yerim. Yerim ignored him and continue with her chores. Two can play a game.

It was only ten minutes that Mr. Jung had to leave for an urgent meeting, leaving both Yerim and Jung Kook alone at the hall. Mr. Jung had also informed that they had to stay until he returns from the meeting. Jung Kook had been trying to get Yerim attention after Mr. Jung had left.

“Just stop and finish up cleaning your area, will you?” Yerim was annoyed at Jung Kook constant disturbance around her.

“I’m tired,” Jung Kook announced and lied on the floor.

“Yah! Jung Kook shi, don’t expect me to clean your area too.” Yerim scolded.

Jung Kook closed his eyes, crossed his arms and refused to move an inch. “Jung Kook shi!” Yerim used all her might to pull Jung Kook up but he was just too heavy. Instead, Jung Kook pulled her downward, losing her balance and plopped on top of Jung Kook with their lips touched.

Yerim eyes widened and quickly sat up, constantly rubbing her lip with her back of hand. While, Jung Kook was smiling and touched his lip as if Yerim lip still stay there.

Hurri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter