1. First Encounter

Our High School Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey Guys, I am back with this story revamp. Please look forward :) Thank you

Yerim was setting aside all the love letters she had received which were placed underneath her study desk, into her locker. It was barely one week she enrolled to school, yet she had many secret admirers sending her confession letters earning her classmates envious. Truthfully, those letters burden her because she had not thought of starting relationship just yet. All she wanted was to study hard and graduate as peaceful as it is.

“Yerim shi…” there was a voice coughed her name from behind. Slowly, Yerim closed her locker door and turned back to see a tall built man with backcombed jet-black hair, smiling at her. Yerim examined the man in front of her and remembered seeing him somewhere in school before. She suddenly recalled that she saw him at the friendly basketball competition happened during her first day in school when her cousin, Soo Young, pulled her to the indoor court.

“Hi Sunbae… how may I help you?” Yerim asked in polite tone. Soo Young had mentioned his name before to her, telling her that he was the star player but she wasn’t really paying attention to Soo Young as she was engrossed in her book.

“Jung Kook.”

“That’s my name,” Jung Kook informed when Yerim gave him a black expression. He felt his pride was hurt when she did not know his big name when she had come to watch their competition.

“Oh. Jung Kook sunbae, is there anything?” Yerim asked again, unsure why is he looking for her?

“There is…” Jung Kook smirked as he trapped Yerim with his both hands pressed against the locker. Yerim breathe hitched at the sudden close interaction and she was giddy with his pleasant perfume.

“Stop… What do you want?” Yerim was nervous and placed her palm onto Jung Kook chest to maximize the spaces between them. “Let go…” Yerim cannot believe how outrageous he was with his brazen action on her.

“Only when you accept something from me,” Jung Kook leaned forward and whispered into Yerim ear. Yerim heart was pounding as his breathe tickles her ear.

“What is it?”

“You have to say yes to accepting my gift to you.”

“Fine, I will accept it.” Yerim grew impatient. What is it that he had to go on such length on her? Can’t he just give it to her without beating the bush?

Suddenly, Jung Kook snapped his fingers in front of Yerim eyes and a stalk of rose magically appeared. “By accepting it, you had agreed to be my girlfriend.” Jung Kook carefully inserted rose stalk behind her earlobe. “See you later, girlfriend,” and Jung Kook left with his brothers who was behind them cheering.

Yerim had not register what had just happened and how did she suddenly become his gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter