Date

Our High School Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a surprise to Yerim mother to see Yerim all dressed up on a Saturday morning. Usually, Yerim was well asleep at this timing and refused to wake up for a morning jog with her parents. “Where are you going my dear? Is it a date?” Yerim mother winked with a tease behind.

“A date?” Yerim father raised his brows.

“Mom, Dad, it’s not a date. I am just going out with my school mate. I thought that you wanted me to mingle around in school and make friends?” Yerim chewed on her bread.

“Are you going out with a group of friends or just someone?” Yerim mother continued to ask.

“Just a senior.”

“Omo! It is definitely a date then.” Yerim mother gotten excited much to Yerim surprise. Ok, it was a date.

Jung Kook texted Yerim, informing that he was just outside and Yerim quickly gulped down the glass of milk and grabbed her bag, leaving the house.

“Aigoo! I need to see who’s that lucky boy…” Yerim parents excitedly followed behind Yerim.

Yerim acknowledged Jung Kook presence with a quick smile and quickly do a brief introduction between two. 'Alright mom, we got to go,' Yerim announced and embarrassingly pulled Jungkook with her before her mother jaw dropped.

‘Jung Kook, please take good care of my princess. She may have no curfew but I wouldn’t want her to stay out too late,' her father reminded.

“I will, Mr Kim,' Jungkook assured which earned her parents’ approval nod.

“Did you notice that we are wearing matching couples clothing?” Jung Kook teased when he noticed they are wearing matching colour shirt.

“I should go back and change then,” Yerim turned back.

“No, don’t. I like what you are wearing. You are pretty today.” Jung Kook was star struck when he saw her.

“Thank you. You looked good too,” Jung Kook was pleased with Yerim compliment. Something else caught Yerim attention, “Is that motorbike yours?” Yerim ran towards the foreign motorbike and examined it with awe.

“Yes, it is my precious baby,” Jung Kook said proudly.

“So, you are going to ferry me with this?” Yerim asked. Jung Kook took his phone out and tapping his phone to notify his chauffeur to drive the car to Yerim house but stopped halfway when Yerim continued with an excited tone and her arm spread out to him. “Where’s my helmet?”

Jung Kook eyes widened in surprise and change the text to inform his chauffeur to go back first. He did not think that Yerim will want to ride the bike with him considering how dangerous it may impose and un-glamorous for a first date to be.

Jung Kook retrieved the pink helmet which he had prepared for her and put in on her, helping her to strap and secured fittingly on her head. Seeing how swift Jung Kook wore the helmet for her, she assumed that he must had also done for other girls and she is just one of them. “You sure you want to take a ride with this?”

“Yes, of course. Let’s go.” Yerim had this little small dream to be able to ride a motorbike, but she knew that it was impossible because of her parent’s disapproval.

“Where are we going?” Yerim sat behind Jung Kook and could smell the sweet cologne emittin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter