Two.

Expect The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a brand new day to film another episode, and not to forget it was getting crowded in Hongdae area. Why? There is where Hwaru is at, she was in a S Cafe. Drinking her coffee, updating her blogs where she is most-known as the best bloggers ever. Whilst doing her own job, she was also waiting for Jungwoo. There was no mission or updates given by the PD of the show, but they were told to just meet up in one place. So they did confirmed to be at Hongdae.

"Hello! Sorry I am late, the traffic was here and there. Hello everyone" bowed Jungwoo to everyone in the coffee shop. "Have you eaten your breakfast, Hwaru?" he asked.

"Hello, I haven't. I was just drinking my coffee, do you want me to order you something?" she asked him which he rejected and went to the counter alone.

At the counter, he was wondering what food would Hwaru likes to eat in the morning. As he ordered his goods along with Hwaru, he bring it back to the table where Hwaru sits. He gave peanut-butter toast to her and told her not to work on empty stomach. No lies, it made every women in the cafe melt.

During the time they were eating, they talked about the hard time on making debut and what is hard being a trainee back in the days. They started to know more about each others' past idol-to-be days. Hwaru was happy to know that Jungwoo was not giving up his dream as one of the members of NCT, she heard lots of hard times for NCT from Mark. Not to forget, Mark have been spamming her messages about the missing of Jungwoo and the new variety show that has the two of them in it which made him shocked.

Soon the time flies, they had paid and gone out for a walk around Hongdae. It was now quiet, since people go to work and students go to school... Okay, maybe some didn't just to see their own idols.

ETU PD : Hello Jungwoo and Hwaru. Today is a new day for the both of you. Your stylist will go to you and cover your eyes with a blindfold. They will assist you to a place that you will soon know what is it. Thank you for your cooperation!

 

"What is this? Why are we being blindfolded?" said Hwaru as she and Jungwoo were now covered with blindfolds.

"Are we going to be separated?" asked Jungwoo which the stylist said 'No' in stern voice that made them scared.

 

It was a slow ride that made them fell asleep in the van, even when the stylist tell them to stay awake for the show, they just didn't even bother to wake up. After 2 hours, they finally stopped and they were automatically awake.

"Why can't I see anything?! AM I BLIND??!" asked Hwaru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter