One.

Expect The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7Roses are the girl-group that has totally made everyone go crazy after watching their performance, they are known as the idols who represent different colours of roses. They have great impact and bringing their company, TOP Media, towards the top. Besides that, they are also known as the group that consist of members from different country. The leader Dajung and Hwaru are the only members from South Korea, Dajung's from Daegu and Hwaru is from Busan. Lylee is known as the French Lady from Europe, whilst Yuane is from Canada. Haya is from Japan (Osaka), Wendy is from Hong Kong and last but not least, Janne who is from Thailand.

They are actually the group that survived through a survival show named TOP Klass A, which will only have 7 members to have the chance to debut and they made it. The actual meaning for 7Roses is 7 Royal Highness, however they shortened it. They called their fans Crowns, which place on top of them (normally on top of our head), as a sign of they are the reason why they debut.

 

NCT is a group that has unlimited members, it could be from anywhere. Recently, they added in Lucas, Kun and Jungwoo. They have 18 members for now, and preparing for their comeback album. The boys are under SM Entertainment, they have diffent units which are known as NCT U, NCT127 and NCT Dream. They were known as SM Rookies back in the days.

Due to the unlimited members joining in the group, none of them really know how many members will be joining them as well for the future time. As for now 18 members are in the group. They called their fans NCTzen which means they are the citizens of NCT.

 

A new variety show has invited a member from each group, and it was a show that was seriously out from what everyone has expected. The show was known as an ice-breaking session between idols, you can say it's We Got Married but a dating version or what so. However, who said that there's no drama in the variety show?

 

_._._._._._._._._._._

 

7Roses have done performing 'Dracula' as their comeback stage, and they are on their way to the backstage while waiting for the finale. As Golden Child was performing after them and next group goes as well, two bodyguard took Hwaru away which made the members look at her in confusion as they tried to pry her away from them. They were told that Hwaru is going to film a TV Show, they calmed down except for Hwaru who is still confused.

NCT U is up on stage, performing 'Boss' and 'Baby Don't Stop' after VAV stage. Fans started to do their fanchants, Jungwoo was on the verge of tears as he was nervous. He was waiting for the moment for him debut, but he was nervous, scared to make a mistake. With the comforts of the others, he managed to pull it off.

After NCT U performing on stage, there goes the cue for NCT Dream to make their comeback stage. As the members go to their waiting room, Jungwoo was being called by two men who took Hwaru away. Jungwoo, the new to public show, of course, went while asking them questions and looking back to s wanting to know why they aren't joining him.

He was brought to a car where Hwaru was in, and both of them bowed to each other as Jungwoo went in and the driver drives away. None of them had the idea what was going on, and the thick air was surrounding them as nobody spoke a word.

"Were you here for a long time?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter