Update

Expect The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, I am sorry that I have not been keeping up with my stories. Depression starts to attack me, I got anxiety as well. I have decided to control my mental illness before I get it deeply into me, I was sure thinking of stuff that may seems pathetic.. But I think I am fine now. I just want to say that I have found my comfort zone which is writing story, and I am putting this 'Expect The Unexpected' on hiatus and re-open my scenarios shops. I decided to heal myself from time, and I have my driving exam soon which in few days and I am still nervous. I am retaking my big exam that'll help to support college life. I am also waiting for email from my college to know if I am being accepted or not.

I would sincerely like to apologise for leaving the story up on hiatus and went missing in action. I was still collecting some ideas but I was just not myself. I have trouble with sleeping and I thought why not write, but when I tried to write down I just have mental breakdown. I am also facing a reality that seems cruel to me.

To make you up, please do request on my scenario shop. I may not be the best writer like dbskgirl4ever, muzikmaster, littlepenguin, realloviet & etc but they are my inspirations and I do love reading their story. Please do help yourself!

 

Chicken & Beer [Re-Open]

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter