[01]

01 makes 12
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback
When Junmyeon was 12 years old, he wanted to go into his father's laboratory but too bad, his father refused to let him in. Junmyeon begged his father whenever he could and became the top student in his elementary school just to get his father's permission. "Dad! I scored 100 again!" Junmyeon held up his science exam paper happily and showed it to his father. His father glanced at the paper but, he shifted his gaze away and ignored the petite brunette. 

Junmyeon pouted with his tiny cherry lips, with his head lowered. It was the 120th time that his father had rejected him. He sighed and left after his father went into the laboratory. He tiptoed, hoping to steal a glance through the edge but his father saw him and locked the door. "Ah... I fail again." Junmyeon said, feeling disappointed. He sighed again and walked to his room. His steps were getting further away from the laboratory. He looked at his science exam paper and felt like tearing it into pieces. He was so upset that he couldn't walk with his head up. 

"Junnie! Move away!" 

Junmyeon jolted up instantly when he heard Siwon's voice and the sound of rollers on the floor. When his head was risen up, he saw Siwon pushing a rolling cage. He was stunned at the size of the rolling cage. It was huge enough to put a human in. Just then, Junmyeon gasped internally when he caught a black shadow moving in the cage. He squinted, because he couldn't see properly but, he was shoved beside by Siwon when he came in close contact with the rolling cage. Leaning against the wall, Junmyeon could only stare at the cage that was slowly moving away from him. Annihilate Junmyeon blinked his eyes when he heard a low whispering voice. He looked around but, there was no one left. He was the only one in the hallway. 

"I think I studied too hard." Junmyeon shrugged and went back to his room. On his way, he passed by some of his father's workers. They were running really fast and Junmyeon could tell that something must had happened in the laboratory. After they were gone, Junmyeon stood there alone, thinking if he should take a peek or not. "Well, I might not get another chance any soon." Junmyeon mumbled and walked to the laboratory swiftly. 

Of course, the door was shut firmly. Junmyeon pouted and thought that he was so unlucky but he was not giving up at any time soon. He set his palm on the door handle and pushed it down. His eyes widened at the smooth transition and the door creaked. It was not locked! He grinned happily. 

Junmyeon pushed the door slowly and gently so that it would make no sound. The first thing he saw were white lights and what came after were a bunch of equipments that he had not seen before. When the door was set ajar, Junmyeon hummed. "Hmm? No one is here." He stepped into the quiet laboratory and noticed zero presence. He looked around and no one was there. "Where do they went..." Junmyeon said as he slid his hand through the pile of papers along the tables. He grabbed a piece of paper and put it back instantly when he saw a lot of long scientific terms. He was dizzy from just a glance. 

Junmyeon continued his 'trip' and walked around the laboratory. There were a number of rooms and all of them were locked. "Room for Bulletprove... oh its Bulletproof? What does that mean?" Junmyeon stopped in front of a room that was much more secured than the other rooms. The door was black in color and he could hear a lot of bickering coming from that room. Terrified by the noises coming out from the Bulletproof room, he went to check out the other rooms. 

Junmyeon knew the rejection of his father now. He never knew that the laboratory was this boring! "Maybe dad doesn't want me to waste my time here." He said. "But before I go, I'll see which room is not lock." 

Junmyeon went to turn all the doorknobs but he got nothing. All the rooms were either locked or had chains outside. He walked and walked until he noticed a white door around the corner. It was quite hard for people to notice the door because it blended in really well with the white walls. Junmyeon jogged lightly and stopped in front of the room. There was an almost invisible metallic sign on the door, and he had to squint his eyes to see the three letters. ——EXO "It's open." Junmyeon turned the doorknob and smoothly, the white door creaked opened. He wanted to step in quietly but he stumbled upon a few small boxes and fell down. That fell he took produced a 'bam' sound that could be easily heard in the quiet room. He could only hope that no one was in there. 

"Junnie? What are you doing here?!"

Junmyeon bit his lower lip nervously. He didn't need to look to know the owner of that husky voice. "I'm sorry hyung! Please don't tell me dad!" Junmyeon apologised to Siwon immediately and guiltiness were all over his face. 

Siwon sighed and crossed his arms. "You are lucky that everyone went to the main lab." Siwon said and gave Junmyeon motherly gaze. "You should go before they came back." Siwon smiled and patted Junmyeon's head. He was not angry at the petite brunette, he was just worried about him.

"Can you please keep this from my dad?" Junmyeon said, but it was almost like a whisper because of the softness of his voice. He was moving his fingers anxiously, hoping to hear some nice words from Siwon. Siwon chuckled softly and ruffled Junmyeon's soft hair. Junmyeon looked up slowly and saw Siwon giving him a smile and most importantly, a nod. He smiled and hugged Siwon. 

"Oh! Who is this cutie?"

Junmyeon pulled away from Siwon when someone pinched his right cheek. He turned around and saw a beautiful pink-haired lady that was about 5' 10 tall. The lady had fair skin, a pair of sparkly doe eyes and small rosy lips. Junmyeon felt himself blushing as he stood away from the beautiful lady. The beautiful lady smiled and said, "Come on, I won't bite." 

Siwon grabbed the beautiful lady away from Junmyeon's sight. "Your ugly face is probably scaring him." Siwon said as he pulled Junmyeon to him. The beautiful lady was about to hiss at Siwon until Junmyeon protested with his cute and whiny voice. 

"But hyung.. That noona is so pretty." Junmyeon said as he clutched his hands on Siwon's laboratory coat. Siwon and the beautiful lady both s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter