[02]

01 makes 12
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun covered his tiny ears with his shaky hands as he bit down his lower lips until they bled. His eyes were watering as he buried his face on his knees. "Someone please help...." He pleaded and sobbed when a masked man approached him with syringes and surgical equipments.

The masked man smirked underneath the mask and looked at Sehun as if he was looking at an animal. "Windy boy, I won't hurt you if you let me take some of your blood..." The masked man whispered with a sneer.

Sehun shook his head and screamed, "NO! You are lying!" He pulled back his knees and balled himself at the corner. He didn't want to experience that pain again.

The masked man clicked on his tongue as he was annoyed. He went to Sehun swiftly and smacked the younger boy's face. In an instant, Sehun was sent flying to another corner while he was abused physically. He wrapped his arms around his knees as he sobbed, "I-I'm sorry! Please don't hit me!"

"Too late, windy boy."

Sehun coughed up some blood when the masked man elbowed the back of his neck. He widened his teary eyes in torment. His tiny body couldn't hold anymore pain. He closed his eyes as he embraced his death.

"Who said that you can die without my permission?!"

Sehun was jerked up awake when the masked man stomped his foot on Sehun's stomach. Sehun coughed up even more blood and his hand fell to aside. His eyes were half-closed as he stopped struggling, receiving all the beatings from the masked man. A tear rolled down his cheek as he whispered painfully, "Hyung..."
 


"Junmyeon! Stay with Siwon!" Luhan ran towards room 94 immediately and used his telekinesis to move some heavy objects. The purpose of that was to block the other doors to prevent the others from breaking out because Sehun's scream could affect their mentalities a lot especially those who couldn't control their powers properly.

As Luhan ran along the hallway, he flinched when he heard a loud howling from room 00. "That was scary." Luhan frowned and went to room 94.

"Sehun! What's wrong?" Luhan unlocked the door and locked it immediately after he went in. He saw Sehun covering his head in fear at the corner.

Sehun shook his head as he trembled. He was crying as he said, "N-No... please don't hurt me! NO!" Luhan cursed mentally when a huge gust of wind blew to his direction and sent him flying. He hissed in pain when his back came in contact with the wall.

Junmyeon wanted to follow after Luhan but, Siwon stopped him. "Junnie, you will only hurt yourself if you go." Siwon said. Junmyeon bit his lower lips as he walked back and forth anxiously.

"Siwon!" Siwon turned around when someone called for him. Junmyeon also snapped out of his thoughts when he recognised the voice to be Lay's. Siwon walked swiftly to room 10 and stood in front of the door. "Lay, what's wrong?" Siwon asked, his back leaning against the door.

Lay leaned his ear forward and asked, "Who is screaming? Is it Sehun again?" Siwon sighed and nodded but, Lay couldn't see it. He opened the door and Siwon jumped away.

"You know that you will rot if you just come out like this." Siwon said as he crossed his arms when he was greeted by the dimpled boy. Lay scratched the back of his head sheepishly and smiled. He stepped his right foot out slowly and steadily but he flinched when patches of his skin started to turn greyish-purple. He was rotting.

Siwon saw the sight and quickly shoved Lay into the room. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?!" Siwon yelled angrily and scolded Lay as he plucked some flowers that were grown in the room. Junmyeon stood outside and stared at both of them with a puzzled expression, thinking about what was Siwon trying to do.

Siwon put the flowers on Lay's palm and a beautiful golden light was shining as it emitted. The flowers turned into powder instantly and it smelt amazing. Siwon then pinched some of the powders with his glove-covered fingers and set them on a piece of cotton wool. "Don't forget to put on the restrainer, idiot." Siwon scolded like a mother as he dabbed the cotton wool on the rotten area. Soon, Lay's rotted skin was back to normal.

"But the restrainers are really painful... I felt like my energy was always drained.." Lay confessed and Siwon looked up. Siwon looked up and felt his heart aching as he pitied the young boy. His body must had been too weak since the day Junmyeon's father extracted more than half of his blood.

"Lay... you must wear it if you want to survive. I'm sure that one day all of you will be able to escape this hell." Siwon said in a comforting tone as he cupped Lay. He the latter's cheek affectionately and said, "If you ever die, imagine how devastating Luhan will be."

Lay lowered his head as well as his shoulders. He opened his mouth as he wanted to say something to Siwon but then, it was broken by a shouting Luhan.

"GODDAMN IT!!!"

Siwon and Lay turned around and saw Luhan staggering into the room. Luhan was hissing in pain and cuts were all over his body. He dropped himself on Lay's bed and growled, "... Sehun is too strong!"

"Luhan, are you alright?" Lay asked innocently.

Luhan glanced upwards at Lay and hissed, "Do I look alright to you?" Lay just blinked his eyes and Siwon attended to Luhan's injuries. "Lay, do you want to try talking to Sehun?" Luhan asked as he held his arm out for Siwon to patch up his cuts.

"Can I try talking to him?"

Luhan raised his left eyebrow and cocked his body to aside. He stared at Junmyeon for a second and then shifted the stare to Siwon, who was looking a little angry. "Junmyeon, I understand that you are a kind one but it is too dangerous for you." Luhan said, his tone was serious.

"Sehun is younger than me, isn't it?" Junmyeon asked, still not aware of how angry Siwon looked. "He sounded like he had a nightmare, Luhan. I know it because my cousin used to scream like that when he had an awful nightmare." Junmyeon continued.

"Actually, you don't need to worry that much because your dad will probably inject him some sedatives." Luhan said nonchalantly.

Junmyeon looked at Luhan with his twinkling gaze. His eyes were trembling as he stared at Luhan painfully. Sedatives? Really? To a boy who was only nine? "His nightmare will become worse if they use sedatives! Judging by his state, he is not ready to take in another pain!" Junmyeon raised his voice at Luhan. Luhan wanted to snap at the younger boy but he was shocked by what happened next.

A loud smack echoed the whole room and Junmyeon tear up slightly from the pain. Siwon had just slapped him. "S-Siwon, you don't need to do that actually..." Luhan stuttered and pulled Siwon away from Junmyeon. "Junmyeon is just t-twelve." Luhan added.

Lay widened his eyes and stood up but, he was threw back to his bed when his legs gave away. He looked over at a shocked Junmyeon, feeling his heart clenched.

"Hyung... I'm just trying to help the poor boy." Junmyeon said as he trembled. His eyes were watery as he held back the tears. He didn't want to cry because he knew the reason why Siwon had slapped him.

Siwon didn't say anything. His palm was red and itching from the smack. He looked at the boy in front of him with a sad expression. The whole room was quiet but then, Sehun started to scream again.

Lay pulled Siwon's wrist and got the latter's attention. Siwon turned around and looked at Lay, waiting for the dimpled boy to utter something. "I believe in Junmyeon. I think that he can do it." Lay said.

"Lay?! Are you serious?!" Luhan exclaimed in shock as he furrowed. "You know that he-"

Lay shook his head and put his index finger on Luhan's rosy lips. He shushed Luhan and whispered, "Junmyeon is right. The sedatives will only give Sehun more pain even though the function is to calm people down. The poor boy is desperate to end his pain." A slight tint of pink appeared on Luhan's cheeks when he had realised how close Lay was. He was not used to people getting too close to him.

Luhan shoved Lay away and got up from the bed. He patted Siwon's shoulder and said, "Sehun won't be able to kill him with me there."

"But-"

"Siwon! Junmyeon is smart no, he is way more than smart. He is intelligent and polite, I'm sure that he can do it." Luhan said. Siwon didn't say anything. He just walked out the room. Before he left, he took a glance at Junmyeon and patted the petite boy.

Junmyeon let out a small smile and dragged Luhan with him.

Junmyeon shuddered when he stood in front of room 94. He was stunned and frozen on spot as Sehun's painful screams rang in his ears. "Are you scared?" Luhan asked when he saw Junmyeon not moving and his pensive state.

Junmyeon shook his head as he denied, "No, I'm just shocked by how painful the scream was. Sehun must have been through a lot."

"Well yeah, when he first came in here, his ribs were broken and his bones were also here and there. Your dad managed to save him by using Lay's special healing flowers." Luhan said but, Junmyeon disliked how arrogant Luhan sounded.

"My dad saved him so that he could experiment on him, right?" Junmyeon asked.

Luhan chuckled as he put his chin on top of his knuckles, amused by Junmyeon. "It's good that you are observant and intelligent. All of us here are nothing but lab rats." Luhan said as he smirked but, Junmyeon thought that the pretty latter sounded sad. "Anyways, enough of all these. We are here to help Sehun." Luhan coughed and shifted his attention to Junmyeon.

Junmyeon nodded as a sign that he was ready and followed Luhan into room 94. When Junmyeon witnessed the sigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter