[00]

01 makes 12
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmyeon suddenly spit out the apple that he was chewing when a loud explosion echoed the whole mansion. He stood up from his chair immediately and dashed to the direction of where the sound came. 

When Junmyeon had arrived outside his father's laboratory, he was shocked by what he was seeing. He saw Jinsoo, his father's assistant lying on the floor in pain as blood gushed out the cut on his stomach. "Jinsoo! What happened?" Jummyeon ran towards Jinsoo and bent his knees down, checking Jinsoo's injuries. 

Jinsoo groaned and whimpered, "Room 00 went berserk again..." 

Junmyeon asked as he slowly pulled Jinsoo up, "Where are the others? Where's my dad?" 

Jinsoo hissed once and whispered weakly, "All of them are in the lab now but don't worry... because they are safe and sound... I'm the one who is....." Before Jinsoo could deliver his sentence completely, he fell into deep slumber. Junmyeon looked down, and sighed in relief when Jinsoo was still breathing. 

After Junmyeon had sent Jinsoo to a doctor, he ran to the laboratory urgently.

 

Junmyeon's POV
Hearing that 00 had went berserk again, my heart turned cold because I was worried that they would use that on him again. 

When I was finally at the door in front of the laboratory, I pushed down the handle without much thought. "Urgh!" I gasped in shock as my nose wrinkled up when smokes were gusting through the small gap of the door. 

I dropped my face to my hand and covered my nose and mouth. I grabbed my laboratory coat that fell on the floor and walked towards a room hastily. 

I stopped in front of a door with a sign 'EXO' on it and it had been a long time since I went in there. Judging from the loud screams and the sound of metals clashing, I knew that they couldn't control 00. I pushed the door immediately and saw my dad and his team in front of a tall man. 

Yes, the tall man was 00 but he looked a little different. 

00 was growling and his eyes were bloody. From what I was seeing, 00 had sharp fangs and he was literally nothing like a human now. 

I approached my dad, who was standing behind of the crowd with a frowning expression glued on his face. "Dad!" I called out. My dad looked up and gosh, he looked so drained out. 

"Jun! I thought I told you to stay away from this room!" 

"Come on, dad! You know that I am the only one who can handle them!" 

"No! You shouldn't come here! Go out this instant!" 

I furrowed at my dad. "You guys are inhuman." I said as I glared at the crowd in front of us. They were trying to tie 00 up again just like how they used to chain 00 up in his room. 

"Jun! What are doing?!" I could hear my dad screaming at me as I stepped closer to 00. All of them were trying to pull me back into the safe distance but, I shoved those hands off and stood in front of 00. 

When 00 noticed my presence, he growled lowly. I didn't move an inch as I stared into 00 eyes. My heart felt like it was getting crushed when I saw loneliness and anger in those bloody eyes. 00 didn't attack me, he just remained at the same spot and glared at me. 

I reached my hands out slowly and pulled the distance between us closer. I smiled when 00 allowed me to touch him but in instance, his softened eyes reverted back to the beastly eyes and he pinned me onto the floor. 

I yelped when my back came in contact with the floor. My eyes shot up and looked at 00 who was on top of me. When I saw people approaching us, I shouted, "Don't come here!" 

"But Junmyeon! You are in danger!" Minho exclaimed nervously and I knew that he was worried. 

"Stay back, Minho." My dad said as he pulled Minho away from us. Minho looked up and gave my dad a confusing look before putting down the tranquilliser. 



Third person's POV
00 was growling and it was no use trying to speak to him. From the way his eyes looked now, Junmyeon was sure that 00 had already lost his human side. However, today was not the day for Junmyeon to give up on 00. 

"Hey Kris. Do you still remember me? I'm the one who give you the name Kris. I'm Junmyeon. I used to sneak inside and play with you remember?" 

Junmyeon smiled gently as he placed his hand on Kris's cheek. "I'm so sorry that I was not there for you... because my father sent me overseas." Junmyeon apologised and caressed Kris lovingly. 

Following Junmyeon's sincere words, Kris started to calm down but his eyes were still lost in his own demon. "Kris, you are doing fine now." Junmyeon said as he ruffled Kris's blonde hair. 

Kris let go of Junmyeon slowly and pulled away from him. Junmyeon stood up and looked at Kris. He smiled, knowing that Kris was trying to fight back the monster inside him. "J-Jun..." Kris stuttered, his eyes were red but it had started to fade away. 

Eventually, Kris was able to identify the person in front of him but, he was still unstable and the blood in his eyes had yet to fade completely. In was just then, some brainless idiot snuck up behind Kris and launched an attack. Unfortunately for that idiot, Kris blocked the attack with his lightning instinct. 

What's worse had yet to come and Junmyeon was already getting scared of the fact that Kris migh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter