Chapter 1

1+1+1=2+1=1+2=♡

 

Jin and Jimin just wanted to eat in peace.

 

==========

 

Jin and Jimin sitting together at their kitchen table having some snacks in the middle of the day wasn't a rare occurrence in the dorm, the other members being used to the sight and sometimes even joining them on their makeshift meal.

And today wasn't any different.

It had been a couple of hours since the boys had returned from dance practice, the sun had long set in that cold autumn day and the boys wanted nothing more than to shower, drink something warm and dive into bed where they could snuggle into cozy blankets.

Jin and Jimin had accomplished the first task on the list without much trouble—they might have had to push Taehyung against a wall to get to the bathroom before him, and maybe they stepped on Hoseok's foot in the process, though no one needed to know about that when an unsuspecting Namjoon had already taken all the blame for it—and were now in their kitchen eating some fried rice leftovers along with a bag of spicy potato chips and some tea. It was already late and neither of them felt inclined to cook something fancier, so the leftovers from two days prior, paired with a couple of industrialized snacks, seemed just about perfect to satiate their empty stomachs after a long day of work.

With full plates in front of them they were talking about nothing and everything, from reminding themselves of their schedules for the rest of the week to commenting about some random add they saw on TV. Mainly, they were focusing on laughing at Namjoon's mistakes during practice and at how unlucky he was for also being accused as the one responsible for Hoseok's hurt foot later in the day. They did have half a mind to seem apologetic about that last occurrence, but it was a funny situation nonetheless and they couldn't help themselves anymore after Jin failed to contain his boisterous windshield wiper laugh.

The duo was in the middle of another fit of giggles when a high pitched moan, that weirdly reminded them of how Yoongi sounded when being whiny, echoed through the dorm, floating past walls all the way down from the second floor.

Jimin stopped eating immediately, holding a spoon full of rice in front of his mouth, lips turned downwards in pure disgust. Jin, on the other hand, caught by surprised after stuffing his mouth with chips, flailed around choking on the snacks, unable to do much else.

"Keep it the down!" The elder managed to shout out after a while when his coughing had subsided. "The disrespect…" He murmured before drinking a big gulp from the glass of tea Jimin had handed him.

A few moments of silence ensued and the two vocalists resumed their eating, only to be disturbed again by another set of moans not long after.

Jimin dropped his spoon entirely and grumbled to himself when he recognized not only Yoongi's tone of voice in them, but also Jungkook's. He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down while he scrambled around his memory for any bad deeds he must've done somewhere in the distant past to deserve this kind of punishment.

Slamming his fists on the table, he turned around on his chair and towards the door, lifting his chin a little as if that would be enough to carry his voice up to the other floor, "Shut the up, what the ! It's the second time this week!"

His yells didn't seem to have been heard, completely drowned out by the moans that increased in volume and frequency.

Jimin pushed his plate aside and rested his head on the cold surface of the table. He pulled at his hair with both hands, grunting loudly and willing that somehow that'd be enough to cancel out all of the other noises surrounding him.

On the other side of the table, Jin opted for a more practical solution. He grabbed his phone and opened up one of his playlists; soon, No more Dream was being blasted through the speakers at the highest volume possible and they could finally finish their meal in peace.

Later that day they reprimanded Yoongi and Jungkook when they finally emerged in the living room, looking more tired than when they arrived from dance practice, and annoyingly happier as well.

A few days passed after the incident—as Jin and Jimin had resorted to calling it—, and Jimin was quietly listening to music in his bedroom when he heard Yoongi's drawn out moans once again.

Being fed up with the situation, he left his room with the intention of knocking on Jungkook's door to tell them to shut the up. He'd probably end up seeing their asses, if not more, he grimaced, but sacrifices had to be made when his sanity was on the line.

Everything was going according to plan, except for the moment he bumped into Jungkook in the hallway halfway there.

"Wait, what the . What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean?" Jungkook furrowed his brows, "I'm going to the kitchen to grab something to eat."

"But Yoongi hyung is still making all these nois- Oh, you ers, I told you to keep quiet. What are you two even doing in there??" Jimin shrieked and punched Jungkook in the arm, a scandalized look on his face. "Wait, don't answer that, I don't want to know!"

"Ow, what the , hyung, why are you mad at me? I did as you told us that day and you haven't heard nor complained about us being loud since then."

"First of all, language, and second of all, maybe you guys did keep it low during this week, but it looks like you've decided to go back to your old ways today."

Jungkook raised his arms exasperatedly, "But I'm not ing Yoongi hyung right now, I haven't even seen him today!"

"Well, yeah, you clearly aren't ing him right now since you're literally in front of me, but you've done something to him that still has him screa-" Jimin's eyes widened before he could finish his sentence and his mouth hung open with an unfinished word. Yoongi and Hoseok had just walked out of the farthest door on the left—Jungkook's room, Jimin noted again—, sweaty and with a smirk on their lips.

The rappers walked past him towards the kitchen, dragging Jungkook with them by his waist, and Jimin couldn't do anything other than stare at the trio as they disappeared down the stairs, his jaw almost hitting the floor.

Shortly after that a faint slap sound was heard, followed by Jungkook squealing, and Jimin groaned in frustration, seeking refuge in Jin's room.