Live again

Bones and Dolls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo wonders sometimes as he sits by the window of the apartment. Why hasn't he been killed yet? Why haven't 'he' teared his fresh apart and eat him to the bone? Why is he alive here, drinking tea and locked in. The White bone demon, Chanyeol....instead of killing him like many ghost and demons wanted. He was brought into a small place. Locked in here since, only thing he can do was sit there and watch from the window.

 

He wonders, how long had it been since his death? Since he cursed the people that did wrong to him so bad that he gave up, being something human to a monster. Does it matter matter? Are they still alive or dead? 

 

He sighs setting the cup down, he doesn't remember much since he returned to being spm of the living. It was as if everyday he wakes up with his memories slowly being eaten away. Except the few important ones. The ones of people betraying him, after all he ever did was try and help them. And the memory of him being alive again and being greeted by Chanyeol. "They don't matter anymore." Chanyeol tells him many times about his memories being eaten away. 

 

Kyungsoo gives up trying to question him anymore. About why he was alive, why he hasn't killed him yet. Glancing at the clock, he stands up clearing up the table. He thinks it's time for dinner, so he begans to plan for dinner. As he is cutting through the vegetables, Chanyeol comes back. Good mood as always. 

 

"Hello! My little lord!" He chirps happily. Setting grocery bags to the side as he side hugs the latter. "Chanyeol..." Kyungsoo grunts, looking at the bags. Why does he buy so much when the man himself doesn't eat. He does after all eat people. "You don't have to buy so much...there's still food." He sighs putting the knife aside, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter