Ghost Gathering

Bones and Dolls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol holds the parasol for the beautiful maiden infront of him, however it really is only for himself. When the beautiful maiden turns around, she wonders. "Why the parasol? Its night time!" He smiles at her charmingly "You are my dear beautiful lady, it is night time." Slowly he lowers the parasol and it reveals to her, his true nature. A bony creature stood before her, underneath the moonlight Chanyeol is the 'White bone' demon. Dressed in white suit, silver used as decorations on him, there was no fresh on his body except the head that would have look human if it were for his eyes. One silver, and one red, his hair ash grey, and a crown made of silver and bones adorns his head. The maiden wants to scream yet admire him. However before she would, his jaws opens wide and silence falls on the night.

Morning sunlight shines through the cracks of the curtains, Chanyeol dislikes the sun very much. But at the same time he loves it, it warms his skin much. He sits up from his bed, pulling the curtain's open. Chanyeol was greet by the sight of the beautiful city that he can from his apartment, his eyes fell on the mansion in the city. Everyone knows who lives in there, everyone knows people go in but doesn't come back. Chanyeol shakes his head, he need to get ready, 60 cases of missing people. He has to help the city, he has to help the families. There was a knock on the door, he opens the door and there stood Jongin. His good friend Jongin, holding another file in his hand. "61?" He asks voice laced with sadness as he spoke, Jongin nods, he doesn't say anything, Chanyeol is ok with it. He takes the file and says thank and good back to his friend. 61 missing people, he feels sad for them, he had been trying so hard to find them. That's what Chanyeol had told to the public, this city is after all a Ghost Gathering City. 

Chanyeol looks out to the mansion again, he wonders about the person inside of it. Night fell and Chanyeol was out, many people had told him to stay home where it is safe, bit Chanyeol says he will be ok. Because he knows he will be ok. In the dark alley, Chanyeol is greet by his dolls, Chanyeol can tears through them without problems. Oh how sad they are, he feels. Chanyeol feels the sadness of the owner of these dolls, they are so so sad. He looks at the moon, and grins. He decides that maybe its time to meet the 'Lord' of this city. He picks up pieces of the dolls, and stitch them back together with his one bones. When he is done, Chanyeol smiles at his handiwork. He did really good at making the doll, he feels so proud. 

Kyungsoo been trapped in this small room, making and making dolls. He doesn't hate thr work, yet he doesn't love the work. Everyday in and out, he stitch and stitch. He doesn't know w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter