Chapter 1: Her

My Yandere Lover

Sana's P.o.V

    Not being able to feel anything might sound a little bad to you,but dont worry it isn't.Cause you have less bull to deal with this way.

  And I also used to be cool with everything,but it then changed when I met her.

     The person my father told me that would complete me in everyway.

  Her name was Kim Dahyun,she bumped into me this morning at the coffee shop.She looks so ing adorable all emberassed,She immediately helped me up,which she did using her soft hands and apologized for atleast ten times before her manager came in to the scene,grabbed her by the arm and then dragged her back to the kitchen.

  God,I dont know who that manager is but I already ing hate her.She took my Dahyun away when I was about talk to her.

  "Well,cant do anything about that now" I thought as I make my way towards the counter to pay for my drink,while thinking of ways to talk to my precious Dahyun again.

    "That would be 3 dollars" I hear the cashier say,nodding my head to her,I pulled out my purse from my bag and took the money she asks for when suddenly,I heard a slapping sound come from the kitchen and was followed by a scream.

  "Seriously,Dahyun??!In your first ing day?!"

  "I-I'm sor-ry it was-"

  "Shut your ing mouth missy,I dont want to hear it"

 

 After I heard all that,I felt a sudden rush of bloodlust come over me.The sound and tone of that woman's voice towards my Dahyun was making me so...angry..

   So much that it makes me want to kidnap her and torture her inside my basement until she screams for ing mercy.

  No one,I mean no ing one should talk to my special person like that.

   I really wanted to act now but it would be suspicious for me to defend someone I barely knew for an hour so,I payed for my drink and left the coffee shop with one thought in my mind.

 

    "I have to kill that ing "

 

-------

   [10:30 pm-Seoul]

   The coffee shop is now closing and I am currently waiting fo my Dahyun to come out.I know this might sound boring but I spent the rest of the day here in my car,occasionally snapping pics of her in my phone.

  Ehem,anyway,I saw Dahyun walk out of the shop along with that y manager with a bandaged arm.

  She didnt have that when I left hours ago...

 

"​​​​​​How could she get that kind of injury by serving coffee and ?Unless....her manager did something...." I grumbled,the grip that I had on my phone tightening...

   That woman has the ing guts to hurt my angel my ing property!!

  My anger was boiling hot right now and it became even worse when I saw her push Dahyun on the ground,kicking her bandaged arm before walking away.

   "That's ing it!!!" I screamed in my head,quickly getting out my car to help my poor little angel.

------

   Dahyun's P.o.V

  Today is my first day working at my Aunt's coffee shop as waitress so I was pretty nervous and scared knowing what would happen to me if I make a tiny bit of mistake while doing my job.

   My Aunt can be really violent sometimes.

She beats me up everyday and blames me for the death of her sister and brother in law,my parents to be exact.

  She tells that if wasnt for me wanting to have a cake for my birthday then my parents wouldn't go out to buy one for me,which led to their deaths.

  Well enough of that,the reason I'm here is to work and make money for myself so that I can leave my abusive aunt and go to someplace where I can have a fresh start.

 And everything was going smoothly for me today,until I saw her.

  The most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life.

  She was pretty tall,atleast 7 or 8 inches taller than me.She also wears expensive clothing so I assume that she is rich.

  I was so busy staring at her that I didnt notice that I was walking towards her while holding a tray of somebody else's coffee and cake.

  And before I knew it,I bumped the try on her.She fell down on her and I noticed that the cake fell on her lap.

  "O my god" I panicked in my head as I quickly grabbed a tissue and wiped the cake frosting from her lap.

  But instead of it disappearing,the frosting spreaded even more and I was about to cry.

  I stood up and then held my hand towards her,hoping to god that she wouldnt be hitting or screaming at me for messing such a good pants.

  Suprisingly,she giggled at me and took my hand.

She looked on to my eyes and gave me a kind smile,saying that it is fine.

 I was about to say something to her when suddenly,my aunt grabbed me by my hand and dragged me into the kitchen.

 She then continued on yelling at me for making a mess in my first day.

  She then grabbed a small frying plan on the table near us and smashed it roughly on my right arm.

  I fell on my knees as I try to hold back my tears of pain,since I'm not alone here at all.It would be emberassing for both me and my aunt.

 

 "You good for nothing " was the last thing she said before leaving me on the floor.

------

 [10:30 ]

   After everyone has left the coffee shop,I locked the doors and walked beside my aunt,who unfortunately right now,drunk. 

  She suddenly pushed me on the ground,kicking my bad arm and turned her back on me.

 

I tell myself that it is okay to cry for now,since almost everyone is inside their home sleeping and it was quite dark.

 So I cried.

 But then I saw someone running towards me.

 

It was the woman from before.

 

And judging by the look on her face,she doesnt look happy at all...

 

 

e-------

A/N: The first chap is finally here!

 

   

  

 

   

 

  

  

 

​​​​​