Prologue

My Yandere Lover

Sana's P.o.v

 

  I knew very well back then,that I am different from other kids my age.I remember going around the city with my parents to try to find a "cure" to my..disability to feel or understand emotions.

  I also rememerber the desperation why mother had back then,when she realized that the doctors couldn't do anything to fix me.

  My father on the other hand though,was calm.

He didnt seem to be that bothered with me being so broken.Infact he supported me in everyway he could and told me that he too experienced this when he was young.

  He explained to me that one day,when the time is right,I would meet a person that would complete me,a person that would make things I have never felt before,a person so perfect that it would make me go nuts.

   And in that moment,is when my mother finally snapped,she took me from my father and yelled at him for saying such things.

  She cried as she tries to explain that she only wants to have a normal child,someone she can truly love and care for.

 I cant really blame her for saying all that.

After all what kind of a parent would want a broken and empty child like me?

 Anyway,after all that my mother bought chocolates,toys and clothes to make me smile.

 She brought me to a circus,an arcade and any fun place a child could dream of.

  But everything she did for me wasnt just effective.

I never felt happy.

 

But seeing my mother and father fight over me isn't something I wanted to see.

So,I pretended to be normal,copying what other children my age do.

  Laughing when happy,crying when sad and yelling when mad...I did it all and made my mother finally happy and glad.

 

  Glad to see that we our slowly becoming a normal family.

  And after that I didnt have any problems.

The children at my school adored me for both my looks and the personality that I made up.

It was good at first since no one is throwing stuff at me anymore but it soon became annoying when boys and even girls started flirting with me.

   They follow me everywhere in my school,even in the freaking bathrooms.It annoyed me to the point where I accidently killed 5 of them.

   Now,you might be wondering,how could the past,young me "accidently" kill 5 children?

  Well,my father taught me a lot of...interesting things.

He even had a really thick book filled with killing and torture techniques.

  He told me that this would come in handy when I find my special person.I didnt fully understand what he meant back then but now I know,for I had found that person.

  "I'-I'm very sorry...I di-dint mean to hit you at all"

The girl who bumped into me said,reaching her hands out to help me stand up.

 

  God her voice sounds so ing angelic and the very moment her soft hand touches my skin,an electrifying spark went all over my body.

 

 

   And it felt so ing good.

 

 

 

----

 

A/N: I'm back everyone.

         I would be updating this from now on so dont worry.hope,I did okay for the prologue