Chapter 5 - The end

My Yandere Lover

Chaeyoung's P.o.v

     Going to school was the least thing I ever wanted to do in my life.Cause all I ever do there,is study useless stuff that I bet my life in I wouldnt even use in the real world.Anyway,it's wednesday and I recieved a text from my school that the classes today are cancelled.

   Which I am thankful for.

I then texted my bestfriend Dubu,about this information.Since she is most likely to not recieve this because you know,the whole ing school hates her for some reason,even though she's an honor students who always get perfect scores in academic exams who is also secretly a prodigy in compossing piano music.

    God I wish I was as talented as her.Then maybe,my parent's would'nt have abandoned me in the freaking orphanage when I was,I dont know six or ten?Well whatever,that's all in the past so what difference would it make if I recollect it all now?Nothing,abosolutely nothing.

  

   HandsomeCub: Yow,Dubu unnie,our classes for today are suspended.

 After I sent my text to her,I went inside my kitchen to get food in the fridge.Because my never-seem-to-get-full stomach is hungry.

   And I have to feed it for survival,duh.

I opened the fridge to see a small,single apple and a strawberry juice which I have no memory of buying but it's food,and I'm too lazy to buy anything right now,so this would do for now.

As I was about to take a large bite from my apple,I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket,indicating that someone was calling me right now.

At first I thought it was Dubu-unnie calling but when I saw the caller ID,I realized that it wasn't her.

So I asked myself,who could this person be? Despite my irrational and reckless behaviour,I'm actually an introvert who doesn't like to socialize that much with people.so I dont have any friends aside from Dahyun.

 Hmm,but still I'm curios on who this person is so I answered her call anyway.

 

 "Hello Chaeyoung,how are you doing?" A silky,smooth voice spoke.

 

.....

...

.....Wh-what the hell???!!

Ho-w could she possibly know my name?!I mean,I was expecting this person to have callen the wrong person but it wasn't..I dont have any relatives nor friends as I said earlier,and I also dont have any social medias...So..knowing my name,and number is almost impossible.

   "Are you there Chaeyoung?Please respond"\

Then could she..be..A hacker?!!Well it's the only possible explanation to this.

Knowing this I pushed the button decline repeatedly and threw the phone on my a nearby cushion.

The last thing I want is a hacker emptying my bank account,not that I have that much money but still.

I was about to congratulate for doing something smart for once in my lifetime,when my tv screen became static and heard a familiar voice.

 

     "I would appreciate it if you were to not be so rude,Ms,Son Chaeyoung"

 

......

/.......

.....Oh holy mother of Jihyo,

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 { Infront of the Kim Apartment}

      Sana saw the small,ugly figure of Dahyun's aunt who she now know as Victoria walk closer to her,with a leather belt in hand.

   "Oh,a weapon..I wonder where she plans on using that on" thought Sana,who tightens the grip she had on the handle of her black bag.

   "Ah sorry bout that..I thought you were my ty niece but come on,a pretty lad like you is nothing compare to that piece of rotten " Victoria said,lauging slightly as she wraps her arm around the waist of the tall man.

  And at that moment,Sana's lust for blood grew stronger.This ,called her baby Dahyun a rotten,piece of ...right infront of her ing face.

  It took every ounce of her sanity not to jump onto this couple and kill them right there and then.

   But she has to hold back.In order for her to enjoy tormenting them,she has to hold back herself from killing them quickly.

     She doesn't personally the man but according to Mina,Victoria would occasionally bring men to her house to have some fun,in other words to .

  "Well,he's with her so I have to kill him too" was all she said in her head before smiling "kindly" to the unsuspecting pair before pulling out her electric taser from the pocket of her hoodie and zaaping them.

     This will restrict the pair's movement for quite a while,so with that,she closed the door and locked it so that her preys tonight wont be able to escape.

    "First,of all I dont like it when ty people like you use my beloved name's in vain,second is Dahyun is not a ....last but not least I'm going to hurt you so ing bad that you'll be begging me soon to kill you"

   Sana then stomped her right foot on man's crotch(take note that she is wearing heels) while grabbing Victoria by her hair,twisting her head slightly before smashing her face on the ground.

    Both of them screamed in agony but Sana coud care any less.She bet her whole fortune on that they too,torment Dahyun like this everyday.

   The scars she saw that night she changed her beloved's clothing is the proof of it.

   Thinking back on it makes her even makes more mad,more angrier than she already is,fueling her bloodlust even more.

  

  "Well....The show is about to begin...I'm-hahahaa-gonna have..so MUCH FUN WITH YOU!!!" Sana laughed in a way a crazy person would.

   She opened her bag and neatly placed all of her tools in a nearby table.

   Pliers,hand crushers,small knives and so on were arranged properly,she the took a ball gag and place it on their mouths.

    As much as she wants to hear their cry for pain an agony,she cant have anyone to hear them.

  Sana also wore her protective gear which consists of hand gloves,face mask and black apron.Gotta stay safe while torturing people.

   "Okay so let's get started which one of you want to go first?'" She asks,grabbing a large plier from the table.

   The two of pointed at each other at the same time,shivering violently as Sana slowly approach them.

    "I'll show you how painful it is to be in hell" 

 

------&&&-------------

    That night,a man that was about to ener a brothel found a bloody suit case infront of the door.

    Frightened by this,he immediately called the police and they investigated it right away.

  Only to find a what it seems like a man and woman's body that are brutally dismembered.

  The head of the two victims both had their eyes hanging out of there socket,every teeth they had pulled out and ears ripped apart.

   There were also messages carved on each part of ther bodies.

  The police could only conclude that whoever did this,was a sick bastard who deserve life time imprisonment.

   Because this scene is so brutal that it would make anyone think,"Is the one who did this is even human?" If she or he is,what could her reason be for doing such things?

 

------------

A/N- The End

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lol  just joking this is the "end" of that woman :)