The Land Of Food

Hope World

Next Location! The Land Of Food!

J-Hope's POV:

''Come on Mickey let's head off to the Land Of Food next''. Me and Mickey soon arrived at the Land Of Food. I began to explore when someone called my name ''J-HOPE!!!!!''. ''Huh?''. ''Look behind you!''. I turned around to find a very handsome guy looking at me. ''Um hello?''. ''Hi! You're J-Hope right?''. ''Yeah that's me..''. ''Well nice to meet you J-Hope. My name is Jin and I'm the owner of this place''. ''Really?''. ''Yeah. Allow me to show you around''. Jin grabs me by the arm and shows me around. ''Here is where I store my favourite candy. Over there is where I store my Kimchi, Ricecakes, Meat etc. And finally my drinks are stored over here. Practically every part of this land contains food. So eat as much as you want. Except for my Kimchi!''. ''But I don't see any Kimchi.....''. ''Huh? YAH! WHO TOOK MEH KIMCHI!?!''. ''I'm assuming that it might've been Taehyung since that is his favourite food''. ''TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!!!!''. ''Y-yes?...''. ''DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT TAKE MY KIMCHI!?!?''. ''Ok fine I admit it....I took your Kimchi....''. ''Well where is it?''. ''I ate it.....''. ''What?''. ''Now don't be mad....''. ''Mad? Now why would I be mad? Lemme think.......because somebody ate my Kimchi!!!''. ''But I was soooo hungry!''. ''Then you should've asked me first!!!!!!''. ''Guys calm down please''. ''Oh hey Hobi!''. ''Hey Tae :)''. ''What are you doing here?''. ''I was hungry so I came here to grab something to eat if Jin doesn't mind''. ''No I don't mind. tuck in! but not you Taehyung!''. ''But that's not fair! I only took your Kimchi.....can't I just stay here?''. ''Ugh fine but I swear if you ever touch my Kimchi again then you'll be dead got it?''. ''Fine.......how about we all have a picnic together with me, you, J-Hope & Jimin?''. ''That sounds like a great idea! Hobi you grab that blanket over there and Taehyung you can help me pick out all of the food that we'll have''. ''Ok''. I rush over and grab a really soft blanket for us. I grab a large basket and place inside all of my favourite food like Pizza etc. I even took some Sprite with me because nothing is complete without sprite!. 

Jin's POV:

After choosing all of my favourite snacks I place em' into the picnic basket and sit down. ''Taehyung could you get Jimin?''. ''Yeah sure!''. Everything was going perfect. The sun was shining (Not as bright as J-Hope! <3), Birds were chirping and the smell of the food made me want to eat it all right now but I'm not gonna start without everyone else! But.....it looks so tasty! Nope! I must resist it! Maybe one bite wouldn't hurt......So I decided to take a small bite out of a piece of meat ''Mmmmm so good!''. Must....eat....more! So I start chewing and biting the meat all over the place and it was so delicious! Wait.....wasn't the meat supposed to be shared with everyone? Uh oh......but it's just so tasty! I couldn't help myself!. ''I bought Jimin with me! where's our sunshine?''. ''Right here! Woah all of this looks delicous! Hey where's the meat?''. ''Meat? w-what meat?''. ''The one I put into the basket 5 minutes ago''. ''Ooooh that! Well um..........''. ''Jin....what did you do?''. ''Well I was hungry and.....and I couldn't help myself but to take a small bite of it and then....I ended up eating the whole entire thing....I'm sorry! It was an accident!!!! please don't get mad at me''. ''I'm not mad Jin. The meat was so tasty that you couldn't help yourself. You really like food don't you?''. ''THAT IS CORRECT! FOOD GIVES ME LIFE! NOTHING IS COMPLETE WITHOUT FOOD! I NEED FOOD TO STAY HEALTHY!!! Sorry I just got excited''. ''It's ok. Hey are you the owner of 'Eat Jin' ''. ''Yes that's me. You can probably tell by my handsome face <3''. ''I guess you are pretty handsome''. ''Well of course! I was born to be handsome <3. WORLDWIDE HANDSOME! <3''. ''You sure are! I'm like a huge fan of you! Me  & my dog Mickey are always watching your show. It makes us feel hungry''. ''Why thank you so much! I'm sure you'd like an autograph right?''. ''HECK YES!''. I chuckle whilst grabbing my pen and signing his autograph ''Here you go Sunshine :)''. ''THANK YOU THANK YOU....THANK YOUUUU!!!!''. I chuckle again ''No problem. Now how about we all tuck in yeah?''. ''Yes!''. 

Taehyung's POV:

All of the food here looked delicious! It was just the 4 of us together having a picnic. I started off by eating a hamburger. ''Hey Chim what are you gonna eat?''. ''I'll have some Kimchi''. My face immediately lit up ''Kimchi?''. ''Yeah! look''. I my lips in joy ''May I have some?....''. ''NO!''. ''But Jin!''. ''I said no!''. ''But why not? is it because I ate yours?''. ''YES! That's why you're not allowed anymore Kimchi''. ''But I'm really sorry! please Jin!''. ''Nope!''. I get up and do some really cute Aegyo ''Pleaseeeee?''. He laughs a little & ruffles my hair ''Ok fine. You can have some but next time please ask before taking any of my Kimchi again ok?''. I smile sweetly ''I promise!''. ChimChim hands me over some Kimchi and smiles sweetly at me while I take a large bite out of it ''Are you enjoying that my soulmate?''. I smile back at ChimChim ''Yes Jimin-Hyung. It's so delcious!''. ''Glad to hear!''. ''Hobi are you ok? You haven't eaten anything just yet''. ''Y-Yeah I'm fine''. I stop what I'm doing and move closer to Hobi ''What's wrong sunshine?''. ''Well......my dog Mickey is getting really sick....she was ok a few days ago but she's been throwing up a lot and I'm really worried about her. What if she's got a really bad disease?''. ''Awww I'm sorry Hobi! has she been eating anything?''. ''Not really...''. ''She needs to eat something or else she'll become even more sick''. ''What can I do?''. ''Does Mickey have a favourite snack?''. ''Yeah she does.''. ''Try giving Mickey some of his favourite snacks. maybe he'll eat it''. ''O-Ok....''. ''Awww don't cry angel!''. I embrace him quickly ''Shhhh don't cry sunshine. It'll be ok''. ''I-I hope so......Mickey come here boy!''. Hobi throws Mickey his favourite snack and smiles sweetly as Mickey eats some of it. ''At least he's eating something now. His nose looks rather dry. Hobi I believe your dog is ill''. ''I-ill?''. ''Yeah don't panic hobi-hyung. Mickey just needs plenty of rest & attention. Me and Jimin can look after him for you ok? You should try to eat something. I don't want you to feel sick too''. ''Thanks Tae....you're really nice to me''. ''That's because I care about you :)''. ''Really?''. ''Yes really''. He quickly hugs me ''Thank you Tae!''. ''You're welcome my precious sunshine''. 

J-Hope's POV:

I grab a slice of Pizza and take a large bite of it ''Mmmmm!''. ''Hobi would you like some sprite?''. ''Yes please!''. Jin throws a can of sprite towards me. I catch it and take a small sip out of it ''Ah refreshing!''. I smile to myself as I watch Jimin and TaeTae play with Mickey ''Are you guys having fun?''. ''Yeah! Mickey is such a cute, playful dog''. ''Yeah he really likes to play a lot'' I say while smiling. I finish eating my slice of pizza and join in on the fun. ''Jin are you coming?''. ''Yeah one sec! lemme just eat another piece of meat!''. I laugh to myself ''Ok Jinnie!''. ''Jinnie?''. ''Yeah it's my nickname for you! I always give nicknames to the people I love :) Like how I call Taehyung TaeTae''. ''What about Jimin?''. ''I'll call him ChimChim & Jiminie''. I grab Mickey's favourite ball ''Come here boy!''. Mickey runs up to me in a playful way. ''Ready? Fetch!''. I throw the ball and watch as Mickey grabs the ball and brings it back to me. ''Good boy!''. ''Hey can I try something?''. ''Sure ChimChim''. ChimChim grabs a frisbee and throws it towards Mickey. Mickey shoots off like lightning speed and grabs the frisbee. He brings the Frisbee back to Jimin and him all over. Jimin falls backwards while Taehyung catches him from behind. ''You ok Chimmy?''. ''Yeah I'm ok. thank you''. Ahhh he's so cute!. Jin comes rushing over with a football. ''Wanna play?''. ''Sure! Can Mickey join in?''. ''Of course!''. ''B-but I'm not that good at football''. ''No worries Jiminie! It's all about having fun that counts!''. ''Thank you :)''. Jin starts off by kicking the ball while me and Taehyung chase after it. This game is going well so far! me and Taehyung are currently in the lead with 4 points while Jin and Jimin has 2 points. ''I can't do it!''. I run up to Jiminie and place my hands on his shoulders ''I'm sure you can do it Chim. I believe in you!''. Jimin smiles and kicks the ball into the net. I purposely move out of the way so that he can earn a point. It's only fair that way and as long as he's happy, I'm happy <3. ''What's going on!?''. ''Suga?''. ''What?''. ''What are you doing here?''. ''Well I was just about to take a nap when I hear loud noises coming from over here so what's going on?''. ''Oh we're just playing football''. ''Well be quiet!''. ''Are you sure you don't wanna stay here with us and play football?''. ''No I don't wanna stay here!''. Jin suddenly has an idea ''Well then I guess you don't wanna eat any of this delicious food or even sleep on this EXTRA soft blanket! It's so warm and fluffy that you'll be all nice & cosy. Then you'll be able to sleep really well''. ''Soft, fluffy blanket? food? Count me in!''. We all laugh loudly. ''If you want this blanket then come play football with us''. ''B-but.....''. ''I guess I'll just take this blanket and-''. ''NO! I'll play!''. ''Good''. This time I kick the ball towards Mickey and we all chase after him. After a while me and Taehyung decided to do our victory dance since we won the game!. Suga just sits there looking shook ''No fair I wanted to win! I'm good at playing basketball but not football''. ''Awww sorry Suga! we can play basketball later if that's ok :)''. ''That would be perfect! I'LL DEFINTIELY WIN!''. ''We'll just see about that!''. We spend the rest of the day eating food and playing with Mickey. Later we'll play a good game of basketball!. 

I'm so sorry for not updating in a while! I forgot! From now on both of my stories shall be updated every day! <3. My Vmin: SOULMATES story will be updated very soon I promise! <3.