The Land Of Bunnies

Hope World

J-Hope's POV:

I really wanted to visit the Land Of Bunnies next. I'm not sure who I'll meet there but whoever it is must be really adorable!. As soon as me and Mickey had arrived I was in shock at how beautiful this land was. There was tons of bunnies jumping about. I guess that's the reason why it's called 'The Land Of Bunnies'. But there was one thing that really caught my attention and I almost had a huge heart attack. There was a guy with fluffy, brown hair. He was wearing a pink bunny headband and the way he smiled at me looked like he had two bunny teeth at the front. I couldn't even move one bit. He's too cute for this world!. Suddenly the guy walked up to me. ''Hello''. ''Oh hello! what's your name?''. ''I'm Jeon Jungkook but you can just call me Jungkook or Kookie for short''. The nickname 'Kookie' made me go 'Awe' because that's just the most cutest nickname ever. ''Nice to meet you Kookie. I'm guessing that you live here''. ''You're correct. This is my home. Isn't it beautiful?''. ''It is beautiful but it isn't as beautiful as you~''. Then he suddenly giggled. My heart is.....my heart is oh my god!. ''Do you live here by yourself?''. ''Yes. Yes I do''. ''Don't you get pretty lonely around here?''. ''Most of the times yes. I feel quite lonely on my own. I wish someone was here to take care of me''. ''Awww I'll take care of you! I don't live here but I can always visit to keep you company if that's what you want''. ''That's what my heart wants <3''. ''You're too cute for this world''. ''Thank you!''. ''May I feel your hair? it looks very fluffy''. ''Yes of course''. I his hair with my fingers and I was amazed at how soft his hair was ''Wow your hair is so soft & fluffy!''. ''Thank you''. ''You look exactly like a bunny yourself''. ''That's because I am. I'm everyone's bunny. I was even given the name 'Golden Maknae' since I can do nearly everything like drawing and singing etc''. ''You should meet my new friends Taehyung, Jimin, Suga and Jin''. ''Really? You'd introduce me to them?''. ''Yes of course!''. ''Oh thank you so much. I could always use a couple of friends to hang out with. You can invite them over to my place''. ''I will :)''. 

Jungkook's POV:

I'm not sure what his name is but he's so kind and energetic. He has bright, orange hair and the most prettiest eyes ever. I even get to meet some of his friends. I get quite lonely here and I could definitely use a couple of friends to spend time with. After a while a few more people had arrived. ''Omg hobi! you never told us that the guy you were going to introduce us to was THIS cute!''. ''That's because I wanted to surprise you''. ''Hi my name's Jimin and you must be Kookie right?''. ''Yeah that's me!''. ''You're the most cutest bunny ever! do you mind if I call you bunny? It suits you perfectly''. ''You can call me anything you want~''. ''Why hey there cutie my name is Taehyung but you can call me Tae''. ''Nice to meet you Tae. and who's the handsome guy over there?''. ''Worldwide handsome actually! but nice to meet you my name's Jin and you're so adorable. I also like to eat as well so...do you have any food? Like Kimchi fried rice or rice cake?''. ''I have plenty of food here. Feel free to help yourself''. ''I most certainly will!''. I giggle again ''And who's the guy with the mint green hair?''. ''Oh my name's Suga and I just love to sleep. Do you have any place for me to sleep?''. ''Yeah there's a meadow over there and the grass is extra soft so it should be very comfortable''. ''Thanks''. ''Sorry about Suga. He likes to sleep almost anywhere no matter what''. ''It's alright. Maybe later I can have a conversation with him''. ''Hey bunny''. ''Yes Jimin?''. ''May I take a picture/selca of you?''. ''Of course! Take as many pics as you want. Even post it online :)''. ''Of course I'll post it online! No one will be able to resist a cute bunny like you. Ok smile!''. As always I have a very unique smile which makes it look like I have bunny teeth at the front. I smiled brightly as he took the picture. ''Oh my gosh you're so cute! Hey hobi come take a look!''. ''Coming! Ugh my heart.....you're right Jiminie it is cute! post it!''. ''I will!''. I simply can't stop smiling whenever they're around. They're like a happy virus that could make everyone smile. ''You look very happy today''. ''I'm always happy when you guys are here with me! :)''. ''Awww! if you want you can always call me Jinnie. It's a nickname that J-Hope gave me. J-Hope is the guy with the bright, Orange hair''. ''Oh so that's his name! That's such a wonderful name for a beautiful guy like him''. ''J-Hope is gonna be so happy now that you've said that''. ''Good because all I want is for everyone to be happy''. ''How can you be so cute & handsome at the same time?''. ''It's a special charm of mine :). Wanna arm wrestle with me? I'm very good at that game''. ''I'd love to''. 

Jin's POV:

''Sure I'll arm wrestle with you! but please go easy on me first''. ''Don't worry I will''. I tried my hardest to win against him but it was no use. ''Ha I won!''. ''Rematch! Rematch!''. He just laughed ''Ok but I may not go so easy on you this time''. ''Ok I'm ready! Prepare to lose Kookie!''. ''Oh we'll just see about that!''. Once again I lost. Was he born in some kind of gym?. Suga was just laughing at me in the background ''You be quiet! it's not funny!''. ''It kind of is''. ''I-It's not!''. ''Kookie how old are you?''. ''20''. ''And Jin how old are you?''. ''25....''. ''Ha you just got beaten by a 20 year old! You really are an old man hahaha!''. ''I'm not old!''. Kookie then smiled at me and said ''You actually are kind of old''. ''YAH! I'M 25 YEARS OLD! I AIN'T OLD! WAIT TILL YOU'RE 25!''. ''Even when I am 25 you'll still be older than me''. ''Yah! are you evil or what?''. ''I'm not just a cute bunny but I'm also an evil maknae so.....''. ''Ah I should've known! but whatever you're still cute!''. ''I may be cute but you're old'' he says while hitting me playfully. ''Ouch! do you really have to hit me that hard? Playful or not that was still painful!''. ''I'm always exercising a lot which is why I'm so strong''. ''Well next time try to hit me more gentle!''. ''We'll see.....''. ''YAH! Why don't you try talking to Suga? By the way since I'm older than you and since everyone else here is older than you then please call us 'Hyung' kind of like as if we were your brothers''. ''Okie Dokie! See you soon Jin-Hyung''. ''See you soon Kooks!''. 

Suga's POV

I suddenly saw somebody hopping over to me and it was Kookie. ''Hello Kookie''. ''Hello! I was just wondering if we could talk and get to know each other a little bit better''. ''Of course we can talk. Here sit next to me''. ''Ok let's start. Hi nice to meet you! my name's Jungkook but you can call me Kookie, you?''. ''Nice to meet you Kookie my name is Suga but you can also call me Yoongi''. ''What's your talent?''. ''My talent is playing Basketball and sleeping'' (Lol). ''Oooh nice! My talents are arm wresting, rapping, singing, dancing, drawing etc''. ''Wow that's a lot of talents''. ''It sure is!''. ''Since you can sing pretty well then is it ok if I record you singing so that I can see what you sound like?''. ''Of course!''. ''Yeah I know that I let you down. Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?''. ''OMG.....Your voice is....YOUR VOICE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!''. ''Really?''. ''YESSS! GUYS COME QUICK!''. ''Why what's wrong? is everything ok?''. ''Everything is ok guys! :) I just want you to listen to Jungkook's voice!''. J-Hope was the first person to speak ''WAHHH HIS VOICE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!''. ''Heck yes you're right! Kookie I never knew you could sing so well!''. ''Awww guys! That's very sweet of you to say that! I'll definitely sing more often''. ''Yes please sing more often! Your voice is amazing! Heck you should go to a talent show and show the whole world your AMAZING voice''. ''Thx Taehyungie!''. ''No problem!''. ''How about we all stay up together and eat some Kimchi fried rice as well as drinking some sprite?''. ''SPRITE DID YOU SAY!? OOOH YEAH!!!!!!!''. ''I'm guessing you really like Sprite hobi''. ''UMMM YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!''. I chuckle and pass him the Sprite ''YAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''. ''Ok Hobi I think you need to calm down. You're going hyper''. ''WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUTTT!?!? I'M NOT HYPERRRRR!!!!!! SPRITE IS GOOD FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU''. ''Ok gimme the sprite''. ''NO IT'S MINE! BACK AWAY FROM THE SPRITE!!!!!!!!! IT'S MINE!!! ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''. ''Fine suit yourself''. ''Ok who wants some Kimchi-''. ''MEEEEE!''. ''Ok Taehyung I can see you're excited but please rela-''. ''GIVE ME THE KIMCHI! NOWWWW!''. We all laugh ''Ok fine here! eat it all. We'll probably just eat hamburgers and meat''. ''WAITING FOR YOU ANPANMAN!!!!''. ''What in the world?''. ''Sorry about that! It's just a new song I wrote called 'Anpanman' ''. ''It sounds great so far Hobi''. ''Why thank you!''. After we had finished eating our hamburgers and after Tae had his Kimchi while Hobi had his Sprite ''I LOVE KIMCHI FRIED RICE! AND SPRITE!''. (lol) ''You must be very hyper today''. ''THAT'S BECAUSE I AM!!!!!! THE SPRITE HAS MADE ME GO CRAZY!''. ''Ok mabe you should calm down''. ''I'LL TRYYYYYYYYY!!!!''. We couldn't stop laughing at Hobi. But the best part was when we all got to hear Kookie's beautiful laughter. For the rest of the day we all cuddled each other underneath a blanket and watched a movie. 

Hey guys! I'm gonna end it here since I'm getting in bed now to watch some BTS videos lol but I hope you liked it! Kookie will forever be our bunny <3 and he'll forever be Bangtan's bunny who they treasure so much! <3