TzuyuxYou

Twice Oneshots

A/N: This was requested by KDrag10

Tzuyu's P.O.V

I miss him.

When my group cameback with Likey, I was too busy with the schedules to see him. And now that promotions for Likey ended, I thought i could spend time with him. But unfortunately, his group made a comeback when Twice ended promotions for Likey. I was happy seeing his group rise in popularity but I was also sad as this the third straight month of us not seeing each other.

I wasn't able to contact him either as his company doesn't allow their idols to have phones to avoid scandals. I wonder how will his company's CEO react when he finds out that his group's leader is dating the maknae of Twice. I also sometimes wonder how will Once's react if they find out I'm dating. Will they react positively or negatively like the pictures of Mina unnie and Bambam. Mina unnie received alot of hate for the pictures, I felt really sorry for her, I would always comfort her. That made me scared to start dating but he opened up my heart, he made me feel things I never felt before.

I was scared to confess to him knowing that he could already have a girlfriend and turn me down and made things awkward. I really enjoy being in his company he would always warm my heart, make my heart skip a beat even when he was doing regular things, make me blush just by talking to him.

I was the happiest girl on earth when he accepted my confession, all those times practising in front of the mirror to make the confession perfect, all those times worrying if he rejected my confession, it didn't matter anymore when our lips came into contact.

When I see him on TV it brings a smile to my face, seeing him smiling and laughing with s was really heartwarming. He is really kind hearted, when we met up secretly when both our groups didn't have any schedules, he would always treat me nicely, he would always pay for everything we did on our secret dates eventhough he wasn't earning much. I would try to pay for it but he would always insist he pays.

But when he performs on music shows he would transform into a really charismatic person. You can tell how much he enjoys performing onstage infront of his fans, if only I could perform onstage with him.

I hope he has a litlle break inbetween promotions so we can meet up and spend time together.

I miss you so much.

I love you.

 

THANK YOU FOR READING