JihyoxYou

Twice Oneshots

Author's Note: Apologies for the delay.As you know with schoolwork it's really hard trying to find time to write.This story won't have any because I wanted a fluffy story this time eventhough I'm not really good.Please note that this is my second fic and first fluff fic.

 

It was a hot day at JYP High.Students were fanning themselves or looking for some shade to cool down.But you weren't able to do the same as you are the school's number 1 athlete and had to continue doing laps on the school's running track with your coach screaming at you everytime you pass by.

"Come on you runt go faster"

"I'm doing my best coach" You replied.

"Obviously your best isn't good enough keep running"

"Can't we take a break coach I feel like i'm going to pass out at any moment" You say as you stop running

"If you don't start running again by the time I finish counting down to 3 I'll hit y-" The coach tried to say but was cut off by a voice coming from the stands.

"Teacher don't you think that's enough,he's done at least 50 laps.Let him take a break" A woman with an angelic voice said.

You looked in the direction where the voice came from and realised it was the school's student council president Park Jihyo with her fellow student council members.Park Jihyo better known by the rest of the school as God Jihyo was very strict and unfriendly to the students of the school except for 8 other female students.Some of them are in the council aswell while the others are just regular students.2 of the girls in the council are Yoo Jeongyeon and Im Nayeon.Even though the 2 girls were older than Jihyo,they treat her as if she was older than both of them.

You looked at the girl with the blonde hair beside Jihyo and gazed at her fit body.Her milky skin and the way her school uniform hugged her curves were definitely arousing.But suddenly you were called out by Jihyo who thought you were staring at her body.

"Hey! Why are you staring at me so much"

"I..I..w..wasn't I was looking at Jeongy-" You stopped yourself before you could finish the sentence.

"What!!!"

"Uhhm...I mean I'm sorry" Unable to say anything else,you bowed at them and ran towards the locker room.

'Way to go man you embarassed yourself in front Jeongyeon' You thought as you shower in the locker room.

You heard someone enter the locker room but you didn't think much of it as you thought it was just another student who finished training aswell.

You finished showering and went to grab your school uniform.But as you passed by another shower stall you were pulled in to the stall by someone.

"Woahhh" You exclaimed as you were pulled in the stall.

The person who pulled you into the stall then proceeded to push you against the wall.You then countered and turned to switch your positions.

"Hah you gotta do better than........Jihyo?"

You realised it was Jihyo who pulled you into the stall and let her go.

"Jihyo why did you pull me in here? Why are you in here?"

"Why did you run away back then?"

"What do you mean?"

"Back at the track,I ordered the coach to allow you to take a break and you just ran away" Jihyo said while getting closer to you.

"Ah about that...." You said while trying to pull away from Jihyo.

"See you just did it again I got close to you and you tried to pull away" Jihyo caught you trying to pull away.

"W...w...well I.." You stuttered at being caught.

"You don't like me do you?"

"W..what n..no...I..like you"

"You liar!!! You were staring at Jeongyeon back at the track" Jihyo shouted at you.

"Uhh....Jihyo......I-"

"Why does everyone evade me" Jihyo started sobbing at this point.

Hearing her soft sobs you then drew closer to Jihyo and pulled her into your embrace.

Jihyo then hugged you back.

"You have your close friends they don't evade you'what were your group called again? TWICE right?

"I want to be friends with everyone not just with my girls,it's not my fault I have to be strict.I'm the student council president I need to uphold the rules"

"I'll be your friend,I'll be beside you,I will always be with you" You say to sooth her.

Jihyo looked up at you with her big eyes which were starting to tear up.You wiped the tears and gave her your best smile.

"I don't want you to be my friend" Jihyo said with a serious face.

You were surprised at what she said and started to slowly pull away from her.

But Jihyo stopped you from pulling away by doing something that shocked you.

She pulled you into a kiss.

"You were trying to run away from me again,you said you'll always be with me"

You couldn't answer immediately as you were still trying to take in what just happened.

"Hehehe I don't want you to be my friend because I want you to be my boyfriend" Jihyo said while showing you her best smile.

"Oh hahaha of course I'll be your boyfriend,we'll be together forever"