The "Accident" Part3

Twice Oneshots

You wake up with a warm fuzzy feeling beside you.You turned to your side and realised it was Mina.You then remembered what happened last night between you and Mina.You took this moment to admire the angelic beauty of Myoui Mina.

You tried to get up but Mina grabbed you and pulled you back on the bed.

"Hey we need to get ready for school,so I need to go home" You say sweetly.

"Can't we just skip school and stay together like this?" Mina asks.

"We have exams coming up,we can't just skip school"

Mina whines which you found very cute.

"Just get ready here,you can shower with me"

You find the offer very tempting but you had to refuse.

"Mina,what am I going to wear if I change here,I don't have my school uniform here"

Mina whines again but lets you go.As you got up from her bed you give her a kiss on her forehead which makes her blush.

"I'll see you at school ok" You say as you leave her bedroom.

You left her house and headed home to get ready for school.

When you arrived at school you immediately head to your class and took your seat.

"Hey dude you're late today usually you're one of the first to arrive" Your friend Jackson asks.

"Had to take a detour today" You respond.

"Yo" Your friend Mark calls out. "You guys heard about the new transfer students?"

"No" Both you and Jackson answer.

"Apparently they're not from here" 

"You mean they're foreign exchange students" You say. "Like Jackson and yourself?"

"Yeah"

But before you could ask more questions the teacher walks in.

After class ends you were about head to the cafeteria but the teacher calls out to you.

"Wait,the headmaster wants to see you and Jihyo in his office now"

"Yes sir" You turn to call Jihyo but you realised she wasn't present.

"Sir Jihyo isn't present" You say.

"Strange....I think she was present during role call though.........nevermind just head to his office"

You headed to the headmasters office and just before entering you make sure your uniform was neat.

*Knock Knock*

"Yes come in"

"You wanted to see me sir?"

To your surprise Jihyo was in the office with three unfamiliar girls.

"Ah yes please come in,oh and call me JYP" The man behind the desk says.

 

A/N : Sorry for the short chapter but I have a question.Should I move the "Accident" story to a different page instead of it being here.

What I mean is should I still write the "Accident" here and sometimes do oneshots.

OR

Create a different story and move it there.