Youth VS Society

How to Life 101 :)

Being a child is tough. Being a student is tough. Being a professional is tough. I know this because I've been through it all before.

There's always different standards to abide by, no matter where you go or what you do. 

Parents expect you to get straight A's. Bosses expect you to look and act a certain way. Day in and day out, there's always the same standards that must be followed so you can do well in classes or not get fired.

And to be honest, it's boring.

BOOOOORRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG

The line here between expectations and brainwashing is paper thin. Society wants to mold people to become perfectly useful, and sometimes, it may seem to be brainwashing people to fit an ideal standard.

That doesn't have to be true.

Everyone is unique. Don't give up your personality just so you can "fit in". There'll never be another you. Own your personality and make your own standards for yourself. Don't give into peer pressure to go into that specific field of study even though you hate it. Pursue what you love and express yourself. 

So what if you got a C on that one test?

So what if people look at you weird when you're just being yourself?

In youth, we face academic pressure just so we can face work pressure in the future. If you spend all your time worrying over grades and presentation and the future, the present's just gonna slip away and soon, there'll be absolutely no time for fun anymore. 

Have fun. Break away from society's stress. Enjoy youth while it's still your best friend.