Love Yourself for You

How to Life 101 :)

I've been down this road before, and frankly, so have millions of people worldwide. 

No matter how they really are, people don't always love themselves. It doesn't matter how other people view them. They could be beautiful but still consider themselves ugly. They could be a straight-A student but still believe they're not smart enough. A person could be totally healthy but the moment they look into a mirror, they'll think they need to lose weight.

That's all bull.

You are beautiful. You are smart. You don't need to lose weight. You're PERFECT.

There is nobody in the WHOLE WORLD who can compare to you. You're the only original, and you should be proud of that. 

There are people out there who love and adore you for who you are, not what you think you should be.

So please, love yourself.

Be happy with who you are.

Life is too short to waste time thinking you're not good enough. YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH. YOU ALWAYS HAVE BEEN. AND YOU ALWAYS WILL BE.

Ignore the haters because their opinions are worth the same amount as sewage. Embrace your loved ones because they genuinely care and love you.

And most importantly, embrace yourself and everything that makes you well...you. :)