top to bottom

three of a perfect pair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt: Pointless bickering in the morning. Domestic fluff.

The only thing better than waking up next to your girlfriends in the morning is waking up to the sound and smell of delicious breakfast ㅡ the sound of eggs frying and the smell of fresh bacon. At least, that's what Seungwan thinks. She pushes herself to a sitting position and rubs the sleep from her eyes before forcing her body to the bathroom to brush her teeth. Glancing at the mirror, she realizes she's wearing Joohyun's sweatshirt and Seulgi's pajama pants. She thinks those were the most comfortable things to wear in the entirety of their closet (and it smells like them, like fabric conditioner and summer).

 

After a brief stop in the bathroom, she makes her way into the kitchen where she catches sight of Seulgi leaning against the kitchen counter, concentrating on reading the book Joohyun bought her on her birthday. The sound of frying and Seulgi's humming fill the room and Seungwan's lips tugs into a wide smile she couldn't contain ㅡ not when Seulgi looks so adorable like this, with her hair tied into a bun and the bridge of her reading glasses falling slightly crooked on her nose. 

 

Seungwan quietly skirts around the counter and traps Seulgi between her arms, hands grasping the cold surface of the counter. Seulgi looks up from her book and smiles when the younger fixes her glasses before pressing her lips against her own.  

 

"Good morning, Seul," she greets as she pulls away from her lips.

 

Seulgi's brow arches and a smirk pulls at the corner of , before putting the book aside. "You're in a good mood."

 

"Well, one of my girlfriends is cooking me fried eggs and bacon," she shrugs and hums while moving away from Seulgi to look at the frying pan next to them.

 

Rolling her eyes, Seulgi reaches out with her thumb and wipes away the toothpaste that is smudged around Seungwan's lips.

 

"Too excited you can't even wash your face properly?"

 

"Shut up."

 

Seulgi laughs and attempts to tease the younger. "Also, who says these are for you?"

 

Seungwan only crosses her arms and huffs, muttering her nex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter