Bathtub and You

The Magic of Bath and Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Feeling lonely for the very first time was an underestimate but that happened in Do Kyungsoo’s life now. As an honourable guest for watching Power being played in Dubai Fountain Show, EXO was invited to go to Dubai except him thanks to his hectic schedule. Not that he hated staying in the dorm and filming his new movie but he hated being far away from his baby slash bandmate, Park Chanyeol. Called him a sappy but with every hour he spent in the filming site and the stress he bore, a warm bath and hug in the night from his giant could lift off all his fatigue like rain washing away the dirt. Yet being Do Kyungsoo, the most rational and calmest member among a bunch of kids, didn’t allow him to sulk after all.

 

When the members were ready to leave, wearing their thick and nice branded clothes they found in their closets, Kyungsoo almost sulked in the front of them but he kept his face neutral, not showing any signs of frustration and yet his head almost exploded. Like telepathy, Park Chanyeol hugged him from the back, circling his long arms around Kyungsoo’s neck. Everyone’s eyes were on them, waiting for Kyungsoo’s jab or something that made Chanyeol shriek in pain. As Kyungsoo closed his eyes, the others knew it was the time for them to leave the scene.

“I will miss you, Soo.” Chanyeol pouted, making Baekhyun as the last member who left the scene rolled his eyes and hurried before witnessing an aegyo from Park Chanyeol.

“Me too. Call me once you arrived.”

“Sure. I promise to be a good boy there.” Chanyeol smiled, turned Kyungsoo around.

“Bet you can’t stay still at all. Take care of yourself for me, baby.”

“Don’t worry. Hwaiting for the filming.” Being the sweetest person God has ever created, Chanyeol then kissed his hairless bae on his forehead and enjoyed the time Kyungsoo turned so soft, not the dominant Kyungsoo in their bed. Then they shared another last hug before Chanyeol leaving Kyungsoo in the living room. The chestnut-head boy took a deep breath again, calming his own feeling of loss and lonely. Do Kyungsoo finally admitted that being lonely was .

 

Hours by hours, Kyungsoo spent his day at the filming site and the Director seemed happy with his performance as no critics came out from his mouth. SM really raised him well that showing any personal feeling in front of people was a big no and Kyungsoo did his best, acting professional yet his mind went somewhere across the country. Chanyeol should have been called him since it was almost 7 p.m in Seoul. They should have arrived, Kyungsoo thought. His manager sensed his restless, tapping his shoulder and Kyungsoo smiled weakly.

“You almost finished all the scenes, Soo. Concentrate on your work now and worry the others later, okay?” he whispered in Kyungsoo’s ear. Kyungsoo froze, mouth gaping air. No one could see through his mask.

 “Hyung…”

“I know what’s inside your head. Just focus on your job, Kyungsoo-yah.” Kyungsoo could only nod weakly and then his manager left him alone.

“Get a grip on yourself, Do Kyungsoo.” He slapped his cheeks, stopping before getting red. As determination was written in his eyes, his concentration was back to 100% again.

 

It was almost midnight when Kyungsoo came home. The dorm was quiet, as it used to. The whiny sound of Baekhyun and Jongdae that rang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter