Alternate ending

The boy next door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol doesn't know when he lost it, but no matter how many times he looks through his room. He just can't find it, the ring that Kyungsoo gave him. He even ran down the street to check if he had drop it when he was yogging. But he doesn't find it. He keeps looking because without the ring, he will never be able to face Kyungsoo again. Even if they were to meet again, because Chanyeol had lost the ring that Kyungsoo's grandmother gave him. He felt shameful, but he didn't give up. So he went to ask his mother for help. 

"What ring? Kyungsoo? You meant your imaginary friend Kyungsoo?" She ask him frowning a little bit. Imaginary friend? No Kyungsoo was pretty real. He shakes his head and gestures to the house next to theirs. "No, Kyungsoo who lived next to us. You know years ago." He said sounding desperately, but his mother shakes her head again and told him it was only his imaginary friend that he played with back then and that no one ever lived in that house. He wanted to protest against her but seeing the look on her face. He knew she wasn't lying especially after hearing from her about the murder that occur years ago. 

Chanyeol really doesn't want to believe it, he really doesn't. Kyungsoo had been dead for years, he doesn't want to believe it. His childhood friend had been dead for years.....not moves away. So then- Slowly Chanyeol turns, he is afraid but he needs to know. He turns toward the window, stared into the room, where he first saw Kyungsoo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter