Second entry: I'm officially a university student!!!

Daily Life of Han Sanghyuk

Heyho!

Long time no write, eh. I see some people actually read this blog which is kinda surprising but also not surprising at the same time. It's surprising because I literally only got one post in this blog so far. But then again, it's not surprising because my sister mentioned this blog of mine (SEVERAL ING TIMES) in her blogposts. Her being a famous travel blogger and whatnot definitely managed to persuade at least a tiny portions of her readers. (Man, she held such a big power in those tiny hands of her.)

So yes, hello again.

I'm Hyogi... In case you didn't know my name. So yes, I did say that I hope I can be consistent with this blog in my previous post but what can I do, I was only a university-student-to-be which meant that I had to prepare everything to actually become one. I said I WAS, because now I AM OFFICIALLY A UNIVERSITY STUDENT! (Clap for me, please?) I took care of all the registration thingy and all of that jazz, and now I'm officially is a registered student. School will start in about a month from now, so all I have to do is move into my university's dorm and all is set!

Yeah, but that's where the problem lies.

It turns out that my uni got only limited amount of dorm rooms to offer to its newly-enrolled students. The application for this dorm room is pretty long and complicated and... Yeah, I got no excuse for this. I basically didn't realise that there were several steps for the application and I missed the deadline for the first step of applying. All because I was too lazy to read the student book given to me after I finished the registration. This is why you have to read EVERYTHING properly, kid. Don't be like me. That's what you can take away from reading this post.

So... Four weeks before school started and I left with no place to move into.

GREAT.

I'll end this post here, next time I write again I do hope that I will have some sort of housing near my uni. (Because my parents' house is four hours away from the city, man. I'll definitely die even before I reach the middle of the first semester if I try to commute back and forth.)

PLEASE WISH ME LUCK!