First entry: Uhm, hello?

Daily Life of Han Sanghyuk

So... Hello. Whoever's reading.

I'm not sure anyone's going to read this blog but I have to start with something. So here it is.

My name's Han Sanghyuk, most just call me by Hyogi. I finished high school at the beginning of this year and I just turned 19 several days ago. I also just got accepted into a university in the city in my first choice of major which I honestly don't know how I manged to pull that off, but I'm still quite proud of that fact. Sheer luck, I guess. Getting accepted into a university in the city also means that I will eventually have to move my sorry from parents' house in this little town to the big city where the university is located. My enrollment to university hasn't started yet though, that'll still be coming in a couple of months.

All of these are good and well development in my nineteen years of existence but moving out by myself into a new environment does kinda scare me a bit, y'know. My parents won't be there, my sister won't be there, and even my best friend who graduated high school together with me won't be there either. (That Sungjae bastard somehow managed to get a scholarship to the US. With that brain of his, HOW? SERIOUSLY.) So yeah, I'm a bit nervous but I'm also excited for it.

Now then, this blog.

So the reason why I started this blog is solely because what noona told me. I was talking to her about how to settle into a new place (since she travels a lot and everything) but instead of actually giving me advice on how to do it, she just kept blabbering on and on about how beautiful Udo Island is. Then she suddenly snapped from her trance about Udo Island and said that I need to start a blog to document this thing that she called, "The New Life of Han Sanghyuk." She also suggested writing a journal if I don't want to write on such a public platform but since she herself is also a blogger, she still preferred if I started a blog instead. She specifically said that this blog would be a good way to update our parents and her about how I'm doing while living away from them. Since I'm the maknae in the family and everything.

(By the way, do you ever heard of Han Sunghee? Yep, that travel blogger. That's my older sister.)

At first I think that it's such a silly idea. I mean, why would I even want to document my life in writing forms like this? It'll be such a hassle. I'm sure there won't be anything extraordinary to write about. Besides, if I want to update about my life to family, I surely can just call them. But then I told Sungjae about it and somehow he dumbly agree with my sister. And somehow he managed to make me actually agree with him? Man, that bastard is persuasive.

So yeah, that is why we're here in this blogpost. Sunghee noona and Sungjae managed to talk me to do this and here I am, writing my first entry in my own blog. I really hope I can be consistent with this. Next time I write something, it'll be probably after I moved into the city.

안뇽!

TL;DR I started this blog because my sister is a blogger who is very protective of her own brother. (NOT.)