Chapter 3

Sweet Emotions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

 

Weeks went past and I really got acquainted with my new environment. I’ve learned a few of the Korean language, the ones that I often hear and now I some times use. I was avoiding Min Ho at all cost and Ling was confused when at one Min Hoe, I ask her to exchange seats with me. Good thing she never asked.

 

I’ve been turning my phone off longer than before and at some Min Hoe, never turning it on. I’ve been quite successful in avoiding him. Though I can see that he has been preoccupied himself with some random fan girl.

 

One Wednesday afternoon, as I was about to go out of the school, I noticed someone familiar by the shades in the soccer field. I tried to hurry up as I can see Min Ho and his flower friends happily chatting along the said place also. As I walked pass them, a familiar voice called “Bunny…” Bunny? Wait a minute, only one person calls me by that name. Could it be? So I turned around and realized that somebody was giving me a bear hug!

 

“Wait! What the…” I looked at the hug maniac’s face and I was astounded! “Guen Suk?! What are you doing here?” “You! I texted you and tried to call many Min Hoes but your phone was off. What have you been doing?” He asked. I said, “You texted me? I never received it.” “Well, anyway, Im here now aren’t you happy?” I shouted in glee,” Of course I am! I’m so happy you are here, are you on vacation?” “I’m on extended vacation. I missed you Bunny.” “Lets not talk here. I’ll tour you around and grab some snacks.”

 

We walk off and I showed Geun Suk the places I usually go. Geun Suk was my crush ever since grade school. We became friends and we got attached with each other. Though he never saw me as a lady, he has always treated me like a little sister. We had something special and I never got the chance to say how I feel about him.

 

I later found out that he has an uncle here in Seoul and he is staying with him. He had Min Hoe for a vacation as exams are over and they are just waiting for the results. I got home in a happy mood and decided to call Jane, one of my closest friends back in the Australia.

 

Shin Hye: Hello, Jane?

Jane: Shin Hye? Its been a long Min Hoe! Whats up? You haven’t been communicating much.

Shin Hye: Sorry about that. I was busy coping up with school and stuff.

Jane: We thought you have forgotten us.

Shin Hye: Of course not! Speaking of us, Guen Suk is here.

Jane: I heard about it. Finally! He made a move. But what about that Min Ho guy you were talking about.

Shin Hye: What about Min Ho? I have been avoiding him. I don’t want to be caught in trouble you know.

Jane: So does that mean Guen Suk is going to go home with a big smile?

Shin Hye: What do you mean? Guen Suk and me have always been friends and that’s enough for me. Seeing him here gives me a sense of home. Makes me miss you guys even more.

Jane: and we miss you too. How is school anyway?

 

Jane and I continued to talk for a few minutes more. After which I went off to bed as I still have class the following day.

 

Following few days, Guen Suk has been so kind to pick me up from school and I have been enjoying his company lately. I haven’t notice Min Ho for the remainder of the days and he has been aloft during our class.

 

It was a weekend and our class where scheduled to have a field trip for two days. We are going to spend the weekend at a camp and everyone is so excited. Unfortunately, for this weekend, I won’t be able to see Guen Suk as outsiders are not allowed.

 

So there we were, standing and waiting for the bus to arrive. Together with me was Jordi and Ling. They were talking of some random things and I was getting tired of standing so I told them that I will be taking a sit for awhile.

 

On my way to a nearby bench. I felt someone pull me and drag me off to corner.

 

“So where’s lover boy? ” “Min Ho? What are you doing” Min Ho’s eye had no intention of answering me. “I have been watching over you lately. Who is he?” “Who is who?” I asked. “The guy who hugged you a few days ago. The guy who called you bunny. Who is he?” “Oh! Guen Suk…He is an old friend of mine from the Australia. He came to visit me after a long time. He is my best friend. And why are you asking?” “Ah! A best friend? Hhmm…”

Min Ho’s mouth came near my ears and he whispered, “I think he sees you more than that. He’d better not do something crazy or else.” With that, he winked at me and went off.

 

What was that supposed to mean? This guy is giving me the goosebumps. As he walk away, I saw Tiffany run towards him and look back at me giving me her piercing eyes. This people are crazy, I thought to myself.

 

Since I was dragged off to nowhere, I didn’t have the luxury to choose the sit that I get inside the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter