Chapter 4

Sweet Emotions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4

 

It was almost graduation and Min Ho was on his way to school when someone caught his attention. They made their way to the nearest park and had a talk.

 

“What do you want to talk about?” Min Ho said, losing his patience. Guen Suk calmly answered “Its about Shin Hye. I know you like her but…” “But what? You like her too don’t you? You have been with her for longer than I was. Why should you ruin it out for me?” Min Ho butted in. “Because I only have 3 more months to spend time with her.” “What do you mean?” Guen Suk replied “When I leave Seoul, I wont be seeing her again. I’m off to the US and have registered for the Army. I have already been drafted and assigned and I don’t know what would happen next. Before going to the army, I want to spend time with Shin Hye. She has always been the one, though I know she already has a change of heart. Give me this 3 months and I promise you I won’t bother you again.”

 

After their conversation, Min Ho was on his way back to school and tried every way to stay away from Shin Hye. He has decided to give Guen Suk the Min Hoe to spend it with her. Although it was hard for him, but he felt that it was the right thing to do. Shin Hye was confused. Min Ho was dodging every opportunity of conversation with her.

 

It was already graduation day, Guen Suk was with Shin Hye during the ceremony. Shin Hye saw Lin and Jordi and requested Guen Suk for some time to congratulate her friends. “Hi Lin! Hi Jordi!” “Oh, Hi Shin Hye! Finally we have graduated. Good for you, you already have a college to go to. What are you going to do this vacation?” “I’m going back to the Australia, together with Guen Suk. I’m going to visit my friends and spend time with them.” “What about Min Ho?” “Min Ho has been avoiding me. I don’t know what happened but he does not want to talk to me. Hey! Enough about me how about you two?” They continued to chat for a few minutes and as Shin Hye looked back, he saw Min Ho at the corner of her eyes. Shin Hye said her apologies and left to go to Min Ho.

 

Shin Hye was running towards Min Ho smiling, “Hey Min Ho!” “Hey Shin Hye. Congratulations.” “How have you been? You’ve been ignoring me. What’s wrong” Min Ho looked at his right and saw Guen Suk and said “I have been quite busy. Do you have something important to say?” Shin Hye was taken aback so she said “Not really. I’ll be leaving for the Australia. Don’t know if I will be back.” She lied on the last part to see the reaction of Min Ho. She was to go to college in Singapore and had a scholarship ready for her. But Min Ho just said “Good for you. Have a nice trip then.” And Min Ho left.

 

Shin Hye was disappointed. She though Min Ho and her had a connection. Did she just imagine it?

 

Three days after she was on the airport with Guen Suk waiting for their flight. Lin and Jordi were there to send her off. Lin said “we’re going to miss you. When are you coming back?” “I haven’t left yet and you’re asking me when am I coming back?”

 

Jordi then replied “classes is going to start soon. You don’t want to miss the enrollment.” Shin Hye answered “I’ve already have a scholarship for SNU. I’ve got it covered don’t worry!” Lin said “So I guess we’ll be seeing you once classes starts then..” and smiled. “You’re going to SNU too? Oh! Im so happy! I thought I would have to find new friends there”

 

They all bid their good byes and Guen Suk and Shin Hye travelled back to the Australia.

 

Shin Hye spent h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter