Chapter 7

Internet Friends (Chanbaek)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Triple update.... Read the previous two chapters first!

Authors POV

Baekhyun was the first to wake up the next morning.  The fresh smell of bacon led him to the kitchen where Mrs Park had just finished preparing breakfast.

"Good morning Mrs Park" Baekhyun said.

"Good morning Baek. Could you be a darling rush and bring me my handbag from my room. I'm already running late" she said as she added more pancakes to the already huge pile.

"Yes mam" Baekhyun said as he rushed upstairs.

He rushed into the room just to run into a wall. More like a very warm toned chest.

Baekhyun looked up and locked eyes with Park Chanyeol.  His face turned a deep shade of red in embarrassment as he pulled his hands from Chanyeol's chest to his own.

He turned to leave when Chanyeol held his hand.

"Didn't you come to get something?" He asked.

"Oh yes"  Baekhyun remembered the reason he had been sent up in the first place as he grabbed the handbag and ran.

He could hear Chanyeol's laughter fade in the distance as he rushed back to the kitchen.

"Thank you sweetness...are you okay? Is your temperature high?" She asked concerned.

" No I'm totally fine" he quickly said and soon she had left for work.  

He went to the bathroom to freshen up and soon his face was back to normal.

He went to the kitchen because he was hungry. He stood by the kichen counter as he admired the meal Mrs Park had left for them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter