Chapter 5

Internet Friends (Chanbaek)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Firstly I'm so sorry. I know I promised regular updates but I had to go to my village which is really remote hence the lack of updates!

Baekhyun's POV

I woke up the next morning to answer the call of nature. Luhan, Kyungsoo,  Xuimin and Chen were still fast asleep.

I rushed to the bathroom before I had an accident. As soon as I was done I washed my hands and strolled out other bathroom.

"Nice legs" I almost jumped right out of my bum shorts when I heard Chanyeols deep voice.

I looked up to and locked eyes with his. He had a playful smile on his face and I couldn't help but feel under his gaze as I blushed.

"T-thanks" I stuttered father embarrassing myself before I rushed back to the bedroom.

I learned against the closed door once I was safely insider and waited for my heart be to be normal again. I always knew Chanyeol was good looking from his photos he used to send me but seeing him face to face was something else. He was definitely a work of art and he seemed to have a great effect on me.

Luhans parents had left early that morning because they had to travel out of town for business purposes. It left us free with no adult supervision. Well there was Chanyeol but I knew him well enough to know that he wasn't going to be a problem. He was as immature as the rest of us.

Kyungsoo was preparing breakfast and he refused for any of us to help because he thought we would ruin everything. Well he is the expert cook and I love his cooking so I'm not complaining.

"What am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter