Chapter 2

Internet Friends (Chanbaek)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun woke up to a beeping sound on his phone. Without opening his eyes he reached out for the phone before receiving the call and putting it by his ear. 

 

"Hi" Baekhyun said in his raspy morning voice.

 

"Hey Baek. Did I wake you?" It was Kyungsoo. 

 

"Yeah. I just woke up" Baekhyun responded as he used his other hand to rub his eyes. 

 

"Good...NOW WAKE UP AND GET READY I WILL BE THERE TO PICK YOU UP IN THIRTY MINUTES" Kyungsoo yelled and Baekhyun jumped in shock. 

 

By the time he wanted to fire back Kyungsoo had cut the call. He was now wide awake and even if he had wanted to go to sleep he didn't want to have to deal with an angry Satansoo for being late. 

 

As soon as he walked out of the front door Kyungsoo's car was parked in front of the house. 

 

They got to college a few minutes later and met up with Luhan, Xuimin and Chen who were already waiting for them by the school entrance. 

 

"Thank goodness. I was tired of hearing Chen's flirting and Xuimins continuous rejection" Luhan cried out as soon as Baekhyun and Kyungsoo joined them. 

 

"You two should just go out already" Baekhyun said with a smile.

 

"That's what I have been saying"

"Never going to happen" they both said at the same time. We just let it go. They will have to deal with it somehow. As long as it doesn't affect the group. 

 

 

At lunch time we were approached  by Minho and his crew, who decided to sit with Baekhyun and his friends. The crew included Key, Onew, Taemin and Jonghyun.

 

They also had a group they called Shinee and had been performers for a while now. They were third years and Baekhyun and his friends were first years.

 

"How is our favorite group doing?" Minhi asked as soon as they settled.

 

"Hey guys. We are good. What brings you guys on our side of the cafeteria today?" Baekhyun responded with a smile. Shinee was a group of really cool guys who always helped them or have them advice when necessary. 

 

"We heard about..." Taemin started but stopped when Kyungsoo gave him a glare that said 'don't you dare bring up sensitive issues'

 

"Oh... I guess news travels fast" Baekhyun says with an awkward laugh.

 

"Don't worry about it Baek. There is always light at the end of the tunnel and we have come to shine that light for you" Key said with his signature smile that got ladies fangirling. 

 

"What do you mean?" Baekhyun and his fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter