18-9-03 [Friday]

This will be some sort of life journal..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My mother has been asking me what I wanted for my birthday since I told her that I didn't want anything. I was content with my life. But I'm human, and we all have desires whether goals and standards we set for ourselves or things that aren't very necessary, the objects. 

I've passed the phrase where I only wanted objects to fill the emptiness. I know that it won't help. So, what I wanted wasn't objects or goals since I'm already working on my goals. 

What I really wanted was. Love. Just one person that I feel that loved me. 

I know that I'm asking a lot, but as I look around..there isn't anyone to listen and that I could trust. Yeah..of course there is, but I don't need the advice. I don't need anything, but one person that hadn't caused me pain or have bad history with me to embrace me and just be there. 

I could list so many that broke my heart and caused me pain. But I could barely count those that I could talk to seriously and trust. Like, I could talk about random stuff, but never the things that bother me most. And when I do, they just yell at me or push me aside or say I'm weird.

Ha! Yeah! Some people told me to get a boyfriend, by why? It's just another chance to get hurt again. And I don't need that. I get easily distracted and can't provide the same love for the other person. I can't! I don't even know what love is! How can I say I love you when I don't even know what I'm feeling the the meaning within it? I can't even lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter