Love

This will be some sort of life journal..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm currently struggling a lot with relationships and all this stuff. 

Love is..wonderful and pleasant, but on the flip side (Hahahaha! Always has to have two faces) it's a lot to handle and keep up and make everyone happy. 

Especially, with building relationships all over again when someone hurt you so much. I mean..I know my relatives doesn't care much about me, but I'm confused with whether or not I really should mend that huge gap or not since they found out I was quite good and wanted to know more about me. Although, I've given them so many chances and they would just hurt me. Honestly, I don't think it's a bad thing, more like a life lesson, is all. Forgiving took time for me, but I did. And everything was alright, but having to forget everything and act like they never hurt me and become close...it's going to take me quite a while to come to a conclusion.

And as for who I like..I like a person here on AFF and a friend in real life. I know..it's crazy right. But yeah..it's pretty hectic with all these relationships.

Man..I miss my grandmother right now as I'm typing this out. Argh. She was the closest person to me. She was like a mother since my dad and mother was ways away leaving just me and my sister. And as you probably can predict. My mother and father is trying to bridge that gap, but..for me feelings take tons of time. And my dad is rushing the out me to build that Bond. Same with my mom, but she didn't voice it out, but I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter