First Shot : Make Me an Exception

Make Me an Exception

Life in an all-boys school is not easy. If you don't socialize enough, you will be labeled as a nerd, even if you don't wear a spectacle and carry tons of books everywhere you go. If you're over-socialized, they will call you a playboy. Well, that sounds better than a nerd. But the worst way to judge a boy in this kind of school is, if he's too pretty, he is automatically gay, and the manly-type of boys in the same school will be chasing after him. And the main character of this story is in the third category.

Girls, no matter how tall, slender and curvy your bodies are, no matter how fair and flawless your skin is, you have to admit that Lee Taemin put all of you to shame. He's just too pretty to be true. And Taemin hates that. He hates it when people call him pretty. He's a boy, and how can a boy be pretty? Taemin keeps on thinking about that. He's tall. He plays basketball. But people keep on seeing him as the one in the third category. How he wishes he can be in the fourth. 

Oh, the fourth is the manly-type. Tall, muscular arms, with hot abs. Someone like Choi Minho. Minho is very popular. He's taller than Taemin, he's better than Taemin in sports, and he's very good-looking. He doesn't have the girlish looks, unlike Taemin. Taemin always wishes he can be in Minho's shoes. He doesn't like boys, like what other people think. He always told that to himself. To Minho too, as he is his favourite hyung.

"It's not fun being like me," Minho said. Both of them are walking to school together that morning, as usual, as they live in the same neighborhood. 

"It's better than being categorized in the stupid, third category, hyung~" Taemin said, pouting after that. Minho quickly throws his gaze away, afraid of not being able to control himself. He's always attracted to the younger boy, he didn't know why.

"Do I look like gay, hyung?" Taemin suddenly grabbed Minho's arms in his, forcing the older boy to face him. Minho is holding himself really hard not to lean down and kiss Taemin on his inviting lips. But as hard as he's restraining himself from abusing the boy's youth, Taemin is not helping at all by staring into Minho's eyes with his big, shining eyes and his cute pout started to weakened Minho's legs. The tall boy will fall anytime soon if Taemin did not stop seducing him.

Well, Minho knows it well that Taemin is not seducing him. He's just naturally cute. 

"I.. I don't know," Minho stuttered his words. He tried to move away but Taemin quickly seeks for his hand, and much to Minho's surprise, Taemin lead him to touch the younger's boys oh-so-soft skin, his puffing cheeks, his .. his .. Minho is all confused right now.

"Do you feel like touching a girl?" Taemin asked, with Minho still palming his face. The thought of appearing as a pretty boy is disturbing the younger boy, Minho understands that. But if Taemin keeps on doing this, Minho might fail in controlling himself not to ruin Taemin's mind this morning. The sky is still dark, and they both are alone. Well, they used to walk to school very early in the morning for years already, and they are still doing it now.

Alone with Taemin. That's not helping.

"Hyung, answer me," Taemin asked again, and Minho came back to his senses.

"What?" he totally forgot what Taemin's question was before and the boy pouts again.

"Do you feel like you're touching a girl when you touch me?" Taemin asked again, and Minho realizes that he is still palming the boy. 

"No, but I feel like I'm touching my soulmate,"

Minho answered the question in his heart. He doesn't have enough courage to say that out loud. And without realizing it, his long fingers started to explore more of Taemin's face. Taemin started to feel uneasy when his favourite hyung is drawing a long line along his jawline. Did he really need to touch him everywhere before answering his question? Taemin is confused now.

"Hyung, it's okay of you can't answer me. I will not ask you this question anymore. It's okay if people think I"m pretty. I know the answer myself. I don't like boys. Let's go to school," Taemin quickly said and he was about to make his way to school when Minho grabbed him by his arms and pinned him to the wall. Taemin can't help but to feel so weak and defenseless having Minho who is ridiculously tall towering him, and he can't move even an inch. 

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Taemin asked, and he doesn't know why is he feeling so excited. Two red blushes appear on both of his cheeks as Minho runs a finger along his jaw line, stopping at his chin to tilt his face upward.

"Stop saying you don't like boys," Minho said as he leaned down closer to Taemin and the younger boy tried to escape, but failed. 

"I don't like boys, what is wrong with that? Why are you like this, hyung?" he shot the older boy with his questions as he is very confused now. Confused with Minho's actions, and confused with his own reaction. He doesn't like boys, and why is he feeling excited being in this position with Minho?

As he was busying his mind finding the answer for all the questions, a pair of lips suddenly brushed his, and that morning, Taemin got his first kiss. From a boy.

Everything is an alien to Taemin. A Kiss. An excitement he never felt before. And he never thought he will end up enjoying a kiss from a boy, from Minho. He closed his eyes, and holds his breath as Minho is exploring his mouth with his tongue, which quickly sent electrifying shivers down his spine. Unfortunately they leave too soon for his liking, and he then feels Minho's mouth on his ear.

"I know you hate boys. I know. But please make me an exception," Minho whispered in his ear. His voice is a bit shaking, but he sounds so honest at the same time, and without knowing why, Taemin feels completed. 

Taemin is still leaning against the wall, and he can feel Minho's strong arms around his waist, with his chin on Taemin's shoulder, waiting for his answer. Taemin closed his eyes, and he doesn't want this moment to end. He feels happy, he feels protected, he feels comfortable more than ever. 

"You are always an exception, hyung. You're special, that's why," Taemin whispered back, and he feels Minho tighten his hug even more, as if he will never let Taemin go.

"I like you, hyung," and Taemin wrapped Minho's neck with his arms.

Both of them are standing there, in that position for a few moments, in silent. Taemin was about to loose his embrace for Minho when he heard the taller boy's reply.

"I know. I like you, too,"

Taemin is more than glad he made an exception for Minho.


The end

This is my very first shounen-ai OS.  The plot is kinda lame.. I guess. But I still hope you guys will like it. Do leave your comments so that I can know what do you think of this OS. The second shot will be up in a few days! Do you want to know the title? Please say you do, coz even if you said you don't, I'll still reveal it XD.

Second Shot :
I Thought I'm an Exception


Thanks for reading!

Love,
Pynkfaery