Personal Stalker

Give It To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin returns to his dorm in shock that he actually so crudely turned down Min Yoongi. If anyone would have asked Park Jimin six months ago if he would have done that he would have laughed at them. Everyone knows how much Jimin loves bad boys. So it would be obvious that the old Jimin would have taken Yoongi home and thrown caution to the wind. However, the new Jimin was a bit more cautious. Shaking his head Jimin gets ready to go to sleep but spends most of the night staring at the ceiling thinking about the y blonde hair and ripped jeans of the campus bad boy. 

Throughout the next week Jimin realized that he is being stalked. Everywhere he goes Yoongi is there. At the library, at his table at the campus coffee shop, outside his classes. For two years him and Yoongi haven't been in the same place for more than a few seconds but now it's like Yoongi has become Jimin's personal stalker. The thing Jimin notices the most is that Yoongi doesn't approach him. Half of the time Yoongi doesn't even look at him. He is just everywhere. Jimin wonders how to hell Yoongi even figured out his schedule. Was the whole thing just a huge twist of stupid fate? Had they always had similar schedules and Jimin had just never noticed? Was he now so attuned to Yoongi that he could pick him out of a crowd in like three seconds?

After a few weeks of seeing Yoongi everywhere Jimin finally gives up and decides it's time to confront Yoongi. If he is being stalked he needs to find ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter