Challenge Accepted

Give It To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jimin is a senior dance major who has an affinity for bad boys. He has a history with bad boys. They have cheated on him a few of them had been verbally abusive so he has decided to give up on dating. Jimin is tired of getting his heart broken. People around campus have started giving him the nick name of revolving door. Since he tends to enter relationships as quickly as he leaves them. While Jimin has sworn to a life of being single he hasn't sworn off looking. Hell he loves to look at y guys. Especially the ones with piercings, colored hair and a devil may care attitude. Kim Taehyung his best friend thinks that Jimin is just a crazy person. In Taehyung's opinion Jimin just needs to get laid.

Taehyung has convinced himself that he is being too uptight. He worked hard to convince Jimin to go a local party on campus. Taehyung and his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook love to go to parties. They find it is fun to go get face drunk and then go back to their dorm and have messy . More times than Jimin can count he has been iled by the pair. Preparing for the party Taehyung digs through Jimin's closet picking up his tightest pair of skinny jeans and his tight black muscle tee. Jimin spends a long time making his hair a y yet casual style that helps to accentuate his good looks. After getting dressed Taehyung pins Jimin down smoking out his eyes with a subtle amount of eye make-up.

The group shows up at the party and it is already in full swing. The house filled with drunk college kids grinding on each other maki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter