Choices

Give It To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin can't get Yoongi's words from the club out of his mind. After everything that has happened to him, the cheating, the abuse everything can he really trust another bad boy? Can he trust that Yoongi will be different? Jimin sits on his couch looking at the wall trying to sort out his feelings. Is he attracted to Yoongi? yes he is just one look from him makes Jimin almost explode on the spot. Anyone with two eyes and a love of would be attracted to Yoongi. That isn't the problem. The problem is Jimin knows next to nothing about Yoongi except for what he has heard in the rumors. 

The other issue Jimin tries to work through is what does Yoongi want? A one time hook up? A relationship? Yoongi said that Jimin was his but what does that even mean? The only thing Jimin can say for certain is that he wants to be wrecked by Yoongi. He's willing to let himself go to Yoongi's control and do exactly what he says. The thought of how easy it would be to submit to Yoongi scares Jimin a little bit. He doesn't know what kind of submission Yoongi is looking for either. 

Jimin isn't a stranger to what is. How could he be roommates with Taehyung for the past two years and not know. That boy had more kinks that Jimin cared to know about. However no matter how interesting the concept seems to Jimin he has never really felt the need to have those kinks in his relationships. Not that he is opposed to them. Some of his past relationships probably skirted the thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter