๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

MIDNIGHT ESCAPADE | JunHao

Minghao had been worried for nothing. He had repeatedly muttered to himself how slow he was at dressing himself when he saw Junhui waiting just outside their room. He sighed in relief.

ย 

"I thought I was going to wait for another eternity," the boy chuckled.

ย 

"Oh shut up, you surprised me," Minghao groaned, and adjusted his hoodie. "I didn't even have time to think."

ย 

"Well, that's the plan," Junhui smirked again. Minghao rolled his eyes. He was sure that the boy loved to play people, even somehow persuading him to break the dormitory's curfew hours. But Minghao found himself not caring about it at all.

ย 

"Where exactly is the bar anyways?"

ย 

Instead of answering, Junhui poked his cheek (which Minghao responded by backing away) then walked away, whistling as he walked towards the back stairs.

ย 

"We have the elevatorsโ€“"

ย 

Junhui turned around and smiled excitedly, "Ever heard of sneaking out?"

ย 

Oh. The curfew hours.

ย 

"Why would we go there anyways?" Minghao countered with another question. He couldn't read what the boy wanted to do. He was getting irritated. Instead of going out with Junhui, he could've gotten sleep. Or well, tried to get sleep.

ย 

Shut up, you decided to go with him anyways.

ย 

"Oh Haohao, you don't know?" Junhui had turned around again and walked down the stairs, with Minghao whining about Junhui's nickname for him and trailing behind him. Minghao knew they were going to the bar, but what exactly are they going to do there anyways? Drink and get seduced by drunks?

ย 

"Just so you know, Junhui, I'm not drinking and get seduced by people who wore less clothing than people in beaches."

ย 

"You're being stereotypical. The bar is not like that," the boy laughed, then stopped. "Also, just call me Junnie." Minghao scoffed.

ย 

"I'll call you Jun."

ย 

"Junnie is cuter."

ย 

"It's childish."

ย 

"I like Haohao.."

ย 

"Don't call me that!" Minghao felt his cheeks suddenly burn up. Jun only hummed in response.ย 

ย 

Both boys had reached the final flight of stairs and were now in front of the dormitory's back door. Jun placed his hand on the doorknob, then turned to him again. "Are you ready?"

ย 

"Ready for what?" Minghao asked. Instead of answering, Jun opened the door, instantly letting in a bit of the moonlight. Now, Minghao hadn't really been out of the dorms this late at night, so he could only stare in wonder at the bright light the silver celestial body was projecting high above the trees lined up at the back of the dormitory grounds. The lack of light from the street lamps only made the night sky look brighter.

ย 

He heard Jun chuckle behind him, and found himself already out of the doorway. Minghao hadn't realized he had stepped out while marvelling at the bright night sky.

ย 

Jun stepped towards his side and smiled as Minghao looked up at him, "To have fun, of course."