End game

It's all games
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The bird that falls from the highest is the most beautiful." 

 

 

 

Chanyeol traces his fingers against the window of the building, standing opposite of his building was another building. Kyungsoo smiles at him from across the building, waving his small hands at Chanyeol. It was almost so childish that makes Chanyeol want to laugh, he chuckles. His eyes trailing after the small frame of the man walking away from the window, until he disappeared out of sight. Chanyeol plays with the card given to him today, he will make the rules this time. This time he has a cage ready to put his pretty bird away, he laughs in delight just thinking about it. 

 

Kyungsoo walks through the busy streets, humming along to the song he is listening to without a care in the world for those around him. He doesn't mind, he likes this, he likes being in his own world, he loves being chased after by Chanyeol. And he doesn't mind being caught over and over again. Because he knows a lot of games and Chanyeol would always play with him. He remembers the first time they met. He was just a college student, still is. They met at an interview, he admired the man so very much. Though he never thought for once, Park Chanyeol would be this young to run the company by himself, let alone rise it higher than it originally was. Seeing the look in the man's eyes, it didn't help, so Kyungsoo did what he always do when he caught an interesting predator. He invites them to a game. He remembers it all. And he loves every mimute of it, and he still do.

 

Chanyeol took his sweet time getting ready, fixing up the room where Kyungsoo will be staying when he catch him. He just can't wait to see the look of hopelessne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter