You stay, I go

It's all games
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol likes games, especially if it involved his favorite person. D.O or Kyungsoo. Both names he finds it delightful to hear. He likes chasing after him, but what fun would it be if you just caught the prey in one night. Chanyeol likes games, he likes it even more when Kyungsoo escapes from him. He likes the little moments they share before letting the other run away again. Oh, how he just loves the game chase. 

Kyungsoo loves being chased, because as long as he is being chased. It means 'this' attention was always on him. There's nothing more fun than being chased by the Phoenix. He likes it when Chanyeol catches him even more. It gives him a run for his life. He loves being in danger, it makes him feel alive. Nothing can ever be better than that. Kyungsoo loves being chased, because simply its Chanyeol catching him. 

The door to the warehouse was pushed open, and in comes the business man. Hands casually stuff into his pockets, smirk decorated his face, and his eyes. So wild and carries within them the obsession solemnly for one person. He searches among the crowd for the one and only D.O. Because this is usually how their games goes, he gets a location from the man and he comes. People parts like the red sea to make way for him, everyone knows you can't ever get close to him yet everyone wants to be part of his circle. 

Sehun was passing the out the cards to the masked people sitting at the playing table , grinning at the sight of his favorite rich friend. "Care for a game?" He offers, holding up a single card. Chanyeol takes it as he walks pass the man, making his way through the place still in search for his favorite person. He flips the card around, grin widening. He gestures for his man to follow him way back of the place, passing by Jondae, receiving another card. Each card leading him, luring him into danger much like how his pretty bird likes to do to him. "All games or no games." He chuckles darkly, finally found himself face to face with the one whose holds his heart in the palm in his hand. Outside of the gambling place in the back.

There stood Kyungsoo, looking pure and innocent, like the first time Chanyeol laid his eyes on the small man. He smiles, a heart shape smile. Oh how Chanyeol just loves that, so ing beautiful. "Aren't you going to run, my pretty bird?" He questions approaching the small male who shrugs and holding a gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter