Taught and Trained

It's an eternity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He learns to obey, like a puppy. He learns to dance, like a ballerina. He learns, and he forgets about the outside world. The only person he doesn't forget is his owner. He has been trained, to love and accept his owner. Kyungsoo sat on the bed obediently waiting for his owner, waiting for his return. Just like his owner says, he is useless without him, unworthy of anyone but him. He learns and he forgets, because that's what he had been taught to do, learn so to the things to please his owner and forget the outside world. The world that his owner said it was too corrupted for an angel.

The door opens, and Chanyeol steps into the room. Eyes on his prize possession, his precious world. He chuckles finding the precious little thing waiting for him in his bed. He smiles at the lost looking child on his bed. The petite male on the bed crawls off the bed. Crawling towards him, making him look like an adorable pet. Much like one he own when he was a child, Chanyeol made sure Kyungsoo would never use his legs again. And an amazing job he did, he gets down on his knee, arms welcoming the small man for a hug. And a hug he got, oh how he loves it. Coming home to Kyungsoo, crawling towards him looking like an abandoned dog only to smile sweetly when he was in his arms. What a reward, he thinks. He pulls the other into his arms, picking him up in the process. The pale slender arms quickly made their way to his neck for support, and sweet plump lips kissing his cheeks as a welcome. 

"Hello darling, how was your day?" He ask softly, as if he was speaking to a child. But Kyungsoo only hides his face on the crock of his neck and whine softly. Chanyeol laughs, Kyungsoo is such a delightful little thing. Just like how he wanted him to be. All of the stubbornness and will beat out of him. Only what he had been taught, live his life for Chanyeol remains in him. Just like how Chanyeol wants it. What he wants, he gets. Though sometimes he he does miss the fighting that Kyungsoo put up. They were enjoyable but still annoying as , so he rather have this Kyungsoo in his arms. 

One who knows only to live for him and die for him. Chanyeol remembers when he first laid his eyes on Kyungsoo. Who wanted nothing but get away from all the gossip about him, those eyes attracted him, they were wide but the depths in them was just so beautiful. It was from that moment he had decided that he wants him. And he got him, like always. Chanyeol brought them both to the bed, laying down sides by side, he looks into his precious eyes before leaning in to kiss those sweet lips. "Does Kyungsoo miss his family? I was invited by them for dinner...." He told to the boy, who scowls hearing his words. 

Kyungsoo hates it when his owner leaves him. Especially at night. Alone, he hates sleeping alone and cold. He wants to protest a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter