Mark of the Phoenix

It's an eternity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dark purple, blue and red bruises scattered across the pale body of the small male. To the right side of his waist was a burn mark of a phoenix brand on his skin. A hideous reminder, that is forever mark of his 'master' or 'owner'. His body ache to move even a single bit, he wonders how long of the torture did he endure. Kyungsoo really wonders, his fingers dig into the mattress and he tries forcing himself to move. Yet his body doesn't comply, he curses at his bad luck. He really does, how would he. The third son of the Kim family, that people barely knew of end up like this. He barely worth anything, so he curses at his family name.....or rather his background family name. His surname was 'Do', his birth mother's last name. He was with her until 10 years old when an accident happened and he end up having to go back to his father. They didn't make a big deal out of it, and he was certainly not gonna be in the same family business that's was for sure. Even though the Kim industries was well known, the family also ran underground activities. 

If you were to ask Kyungsoo what his life was like until days ago....or was it days ago. He doesn't know, he doesn't count. All he remembers was pain up until now, but he would have said. It was pretty normal, a college student living in the dorms with his friends. He was never really the one to indulge in the wealth of the family. He only used the money for the necessary things, mostly when they have discounts. It was a quiet life, unless one counts the few noisy friends he had. 

"I heard he is handsome, like god made him himself!" 
"He is such a mystery! I really want to see how he looks!" 
"And don't forget that he is super talented! The Park industries rose even higher!" 

This....this infamous Park Chanyeol apparently became a big talk, after the elder Park passed away in a plane accident. Park Chanyeol, heir to the Park industries. A mysterious person who had never shown himself to the public, his meetings are often taken care of by his assistant. No wonder why people wouldn't stop talking about him. Kyungsoo just paid no mind to it. At least....

"The Phoenix .......that's what he calls himself. The Phoenix! Ridiculous! Bastard been making a hell of a trouble to us lately!" 
"Even still doesn't show himself to us...." 
"We should really do something about the Phoenix, before we get I told more trouble with them." 

Even at the Family estate, this infamous Park Chanyeol became a talk. Kyungsoo was not pleased. He just want to try and have a good dinner once in a blue moon with this family. Yet here he is hearing all these complaints. 

So that's how he found himself, far away from the crowd. Far, far in the back of the park. By himself reading a book he was assign to read. It was a good book, until someone took a seat next to him. He tried his best to ignore the person amd hoped for them to go away soon. He was definitely n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter