Chapter 2.

Jungwoo - My boyfriend

Hours went by and it is finally lunchtime. Everyone’s exhausted and the practice room is warm. Jungwoo makes his way to Sunny and he spreads his arms, expecting a hug from Sunny.

  “No way, you’re way to sweaty right now young man.” she says and stands straight up and runs away to another corner. Jungwoo caught on her game and starts to chase her.

  “I won’t stop chasing you until I’ve gotten my hug.” he says and smiles as brightly as ever. From the corner of her eyes, she could see several members staring at them judging them with their whole faces. She makes a face towards the judging members and they both continue this little game. Jungwoo traps her to a corner and slowly he walks, with spread arms, towards her. Sunny imagines a starfish and starts to laugh at his ridiculous pose.

  “Watch out, I’m coming now.” he says and puts on his grin. Somehow the grin gives her butterflies in the stomach and she kind of falls in love with this goofy man in front of her. He comes close enough to disturb her thoughts with the faint smell of sweat. The butterflies disappear and she starts to scream and laugh at the same time as his arms reach around her. A strong, but lovingly, hug warms her. She rested her face on his shoulder, as far away from the neck as possible.

  “You stink you know.” she jokingly says and hugs him back. Jungwoo breaks the warm hug, grabs her shoulders and pull her away from the warm hug.

  “That’s not nice.” he pouts. Sunny sticks out her tongue to tease his incredibly cute face.

  “I must punish you…” he suddenly whispers and walks towards her even more. Sunny steps backwards, until she feels the wall against her back. Jungwoo places his hands on the wall behind, leaving her trapped there. The sweat on his forehead is slowly dripping down his face. Damn, he looks so hot. His height makes his eyes look down at her, while still having his head raised up high. Sunny’s legs wingle like noodles and she presses her hands to the wall for some kind of support. He breathes heavily and his warm breath touches her face gently. He’s really close now. She feels herself having a hard time breathing and only concentrating on his stare and his lips. They look delicious, like cherry. Her face becomes a blossoming red and Jungwoo smirks as he presses himself closer to her body, still having no contact with her face. That darn smirk. It made her whole body go crazy, and she wants to scream and run and hit something. But she’s stuck to the wall with her soulmate's body pressed against hers. He leans closer to her face, their lips almost touching, and he looks into her eyes. Sunny feels his eyes digging into her eyes, looking at her soul, her feelings, her heart. A warm adrenaline kick rushes through her body and she leans forward to kiss him. His lips are warm and so, so soft. Her arms find their way around his neck and pull him closer. This is why she fell for him to begin with. His warm and loving soul touched her heart so much that it started to shake. And then he felt the same way, so they decided to start dating, despite him being a SMROOKIE. Truly the best choice she has ever made. Jungwoo breaks the kiss and breathless they both gasp for air. She smiles and gives him a peck on the nose.

  “Break’s over.” she whispers and sends chills down his spine. She places her hands on his stomach and pushes him away. A wink if what she left him dumbfounded with.

- - - -

A shorter chapter this time... I'm sorry~

I hope you're still here enjoying my story ^^

I was thinking of ending this day here, and continue with another scenario next time!

Thank you as always, for reading and subscribing <3