Chapter 1.

Jungwoo - My boyfriend

The practice room is cold and empty. Sunny switches on the lights and the room lights up. It’s still early morning and the ice is thawing up outside. She breathes out one long breath and a smoke forms and it spreads out over the room. The plastic bags she has, was placed on the cold wooden floor and she walks to the heater and turns it on. The engines from the heater turn on and the sound of engines working, cut out the silence in the practice room. She sits down and holds her hands in front of the heater to heat them up. They should really invest in elements, it is way too cold to practice. A rich company, one of the big three, and they can’t buy freaking elements for just this practice room right here.

She glances at the clock. One hour until one of them will be here to practice. It’s often Taeyong who comes first to practice, and he had always complained about how cold the room was. So Sunny decided to be a kind soul every time she visits South Korea and went one hour earlier than Taeyong to heat up the room for him and the others. The first time she did it, Jungwoo also woke up and followed her to the practice room. Because he already was in the practice room he would dance a little, maybe even teach Sunny some moves, until Taeyong came.

But after a few days, he just stayed in bed because he was always exhausted from the training the day before. Sunny understood that and went to the room on her own, every day when she was there to visit Jungwoo. All of the guys, especially Taeyong, were so thankful, but they also felt sorry to be such a burden to Sunny. She had reassured them that it was okay and that she gets to do more with her days when she’s here, and she can also spend more time with Jungwoo.

Before she started to heat up the practice room she would always sleep in until late morning, because of the loud boys who always played games after practice until late night. And every time she woke up, everyone would already have left for their schedule or just to practice. Everyone always whined in the morning but they all still did the same thing over and over, every day. They were all boys and they all needed their game hour somewhere during the day. Sunny wasn’t complaining though, she was a badass gamer herself. She often joined them in their game tournaments, and she often won. That is only because she can play more in her free time than them, they have as an excuse. Maybe it was true, they were all always practising or preparing stages or just making music. When Sunny was a little brat she had always stayed in the dorm until they came back, and nothing would have been touched because she would have just been gaming the whole day. This did put her and Jungwoo’s relationship on the edge, and they were both about to break up and part ways forever.

But Sunny couldn’t imagine a life without her precious boy, her life, to leave her and she changed. She started to wake up earlier, to cook food for them, and then visit them at the practice room and give them snacks and the food she had cooked. She would often follow them to the practice room to just be there and give them her own opinion on their choreographies and the songs they produced. She also often ordered food for them while they were practising and that was always a challenge. There were 18 boys who needed food, and they all had different taste and requirements. She always asked them to write what they want from the menu, and then she would read from the paper when she ordered. Poor delivery man, who had to keep track of their food and their order. Besides buying them food, she would just be there as a female company and have fun with them.

Then there were days where they had to be somewhere else, where she could not follow or were not allowed to follow. During those days she would clean the dorm, make the bed, take the dishes, dust off some dust and vacuum the floor. Sometimes she also took the laundry. In the beginning, she had trouble placing the clothes and underwear in the right places, she had to remember 18 boys clothes and underwear, which were a lot. Luckily the boys had written their names on some of their clothes who all looked the same and had the same sizes. Still until this day, 3 years later, she has some small difficulties sorting their clothes. They have always bought a lot of clothes every time she visits. They all started to write their names on their clothes, just to ease the pain for Sunny- and for themselves.

Towards the end of the lonely day, she would cook a huge meal for them to enjoy. She would text Jungwoo and tell them to not eat anything until they’ve come home, and keep it as a surprise for the other members. At first, they were shocked to see their table full of steaming, warm food, ready just for them. But after doing it every time she wasn’t allowed to follow them, they got used to that too, and always patiently waited until they got home to the dorm. They may have been starving sometimes, because they’ve come home late, but she would tell them to just come home hungry and not come home starving- meaning they would eat lots of snack and then not eat anything on the way home. All of her actions have made Jungwoo fall for her even more. That she was able to change like this, just to stay with him and to stay in the member’s favor. She had made herself his happiness, his life, his precious own girl.

“Good morning Sunny!” Taeyong cheerfully greets her and adds a sweet smile of his to it.

“Good morning Taeyong!” she greets and waves her heated hands. The grocery bag next to her is filled with snacks and drinks, and Taeyong curiously opens it. His face lights up and he grabs a sandwich with cheese and ham, topped with salad.

“I haven’t eaten any breakfast yet.” he hungrily says and opens the package. The sandwich disappears quickly and Sunny chuckles.

“You need to eat breakfast before training, otherwise you won’t have any energy.” she scolds him.

“Hey! Who’s older here?” he chuckles at her and gives her a light push. Sunny overreacts and pretends to be incredibly hurt and shout out in imaginary pain. Taeyong throws himself over her and they start to lightly wrestle with each other. They both laugh their breath out and stopped when they couldn’t breathe anymore.

“You should start practising, the room is lukewarm now.” she says while catching her breath.

I’m all warmed up now already.” he jokes and stands up. Sunny makes a face towards him, while he starts to stretch in the middle of the room.

...

The members keep flowing into the practice room. The drinks are placed in the refrigerator, and the snacks are neatly placed on a table next to the refrigerator.

“Wah unnie, you bought snacks for us?!” Jisung happily sings. He has his arms spread out to give her a hug as a thank you. She happily walks towards him and gives him one of her famous teddy bear hugs.

The members love her teddy bears hug, they always consisted of so much love and they were always soft like a teddy bear, the members would say. But her cutie boyfriend would always be a little jealous and drag the older members away from her when she gave them her bear hug and hug her himself. He would bury her face in his bosom and jealousy stare at the member who just hugged her. A chuckle would always leave her lips and he would break the hug and say that it was not funny. She was his, and only his and he wanted to make sure she knew that too. Sunny would then pout and nod, a whine would leave her pouting mouth. Jungwoo would smile with his sweet and warm smile and just tell her that she looks so cute and kiss her. The members were always disgusted and made sounds when he finished their kiss and Jungwoo would just smile one more sweet smile towards her, before breaking the embrace around her and continue with teasing the members or just his practice.

Jisung breaks their hug session and goes to watch Taeyong who’s gracefully practising to his stage with Seulgi for the MAMA 2017 stage. Taeyong was going to leave soon to practice with Seulgi in another practice room.

“Good morning my lovely bear.” Jungwoo greets Sunny and gives her a passionate kiss. His soft lips make her knees weak and her heartbeat goes faster than a tornado. As Jungwoo presses her body to his, he feels her crazy heartbeat against his chest and it makes him feel aroused by her love.

“Stop it will you.” Jaehyun whines and slaps Jungwoo’s . Jungwoo jumps by the touch and he leaves her warm lips.

“There’s nothing wrong with greeting my girlfriend right?” he spits to Jaehyun in a jokingly way. Jaehyun gives him a wink and turns around to the mirror. Jungwoo chuckles and gives Sunny one last warm hug before running up to Jaehyun. He jumps up on his back and Jaehyun struggles to keep his balance as they both laugh.

“You’re heavy you know.” he says and pretends that he’s going to drop Jungwoo anytime. Yuta stands next to Sunny and watches them two acting like a couple.

“Are you sure Jungwoo’s not cheating on you with Jaehyun?” Yuta asks and points at them. Sunny chuckles and look at Yuta.

“They both look better together than me and Jungwoo honestly.” she chuckles. Yuta gives her a nood as an agreement. She sees the nod and gives Yuta a push. He stumbles on his feet and almost falls backwards as he wasn’t ready for that push at all.

“I was just agreeing with your statement!” he defends himself.

“You’re not meant to agree with that.” Sunny scoffs. Mark, who overheard their conversation, laughs at them and shakes his head.

  “Let’s all start stretching.” Taeil yells to over voice the 16 talking and playing boys. Taeyong who’s already warmed up, takes his phone and jacket to leave for Seulgi. Someone yells “Yes sir!” but Sunny can’t hear who it was. It sounded like Ten maybe, the voice had a light touch to it. They all start stretching, loudly. Really loud. She could hear some members scream in pain and someone laugh at the hurt member, some just moaned and some just talked loudly while stretching. Sadly not all of them were going to the MAMA 2017 stage this year, so after the stretching, NCT 127, minus Taeyong, left the practice room.

  The toddlers were left in the room. You would think fun chaos would occur right? Sadly not, the younger members were way to passionate about their job to play around. They danced and practised gracefully, taught each other, gave each other advice and some just sat in the corner and studied Korean,  Japanese or Chinese. Sunny was only there when someone needed a break, which was unusual. Jungwoo would sometimes sit next to her and joke around with her or just ask what she thought of his performance. Every time she said something negative about it, he would pout and pretend to cry.

  “Stop acting like a baby and go practice.” she jokingly says. Jungwoo throws himself over her and makes her fall to the floor. Sunny laughs and screams at the same time and a moan leave her lips as she hit the floor. Jungwoo is over her and he’s looking down at her face, scanning her eyes, nose and lips. Her heart goes up in a race by his eyes who are staring at her face. He gives her his sweet and beautiful smile and gives her a soft peck on her forehead. Then he stands up and holds his hand out. Sunny grabs it and he pulls her up.

  “I will go and practice now.” he winks and leaves her dumbfounded. He really knows how to make her feel crazy on the inside and loves to do it.

----

I'm ending the chapter here :D I hope you enjoyed the story so far. I'm not planning to do something really special to it, the chapters will probably just be like this one. And just so you know I will continue this "day" in the next chapter.