HAROM

MY ONE AND ONLY

 

 

Right on the busy street of Seoul, South Korea.......

 

 

Her breath was huffing hard.....her legs was really stretching out while she run like she’s on a marathon......

 

her brother use to say that it’s better to be  late than never...which of course her brother just heard it on TV and apply it as his motto..

 

She’s Song Hayoung.......

 

The girl who cant live without her bangs....

 

 

Her hand just cling to the strap of her shoulder bag while her feet run carefully trying to avoid some dashing cars on the road where she runs....

 

 

 

She’s running late for her new job.....

 

New....well her old job was out of the question coz she got fired for always being late and she thinks she will get fired at this new job too coz obviously she will be late on it also......she really needs a time management......

 

 

 

 

 

She reach the gate of the house where she’s assigned......

 

 

 

It’s a big mansion....and obviously the one who lives in it are rich people....

 

 

she aligned her hand at her bangs and breathed to remove some nervousness

 

 

 

 

Her job is To serve someone.....

Its like she’s a caregiver......

 

 

 

she bowed when she saw The Mother of the one she’s serving too.....

 

she was greeted with a welcoming smile by the mother.....

 

 

Mrs. Lee Had started to tour her around.....

 

 

 

the house is really big....she think you can put 10 of her house inside this big house....

 

 

They are on the middle of the touring when a voice had approach through....

 

”Oh, Ms Song here comes my daughter” Ms. Lee just smile and walk ahead to go to her daughter....

 

 

Hayoung turn herself to look at Ms. Lee’s Daughter.......

 

 

 

 

’ Have you ever seen someone so beautiful that everything goes slowmo and the only thing you can hear is youre own heart dropped ? well this isnt the first time because....it already happen 3 years ago and it was with the same person ‘

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 Years ago~

 

 

 

“You three eggheads” a folder had drop on each of their heads while they stand still inside the faculty room....

 

Lee Chaeyoung....Park Jiwon....Then Song Hayoung.....

”You three are always skipping classes...or late” the man sitting on his desk had said looking at the three students who stand so innocently....

 

”You are all so Naughty!!” he had raise his voice like he wanted someone to hear it....

 

 

well it was the Strict principal who walk away when she heard that Mr. Song is lecturing his students...

 

”So how did it go?” Mr Song bow his head a little and whispered....chnaging his scenario when the principal left...anticipating some good reply...

 

 

Three of them had smirk and nod their head that Mr Song had also smirk.....completely knew that they pass...

 

the Principal had  came back to walk on their direction that Mr Song compose himself and cough and started to lecture them again...

 

 

 

 

————————

 

“Wahhhh” Mr Song Had rumble down Hayoung’s hair when they are already outside and at the garden of the school....

 

”My little sister really rocks” he proudly said while Hayoung giggle....

 

”well its youre own compose songs afterall....with Jiwon’s voice....youre guitar skills...Chaeyoung’s rap...well youre already seeing a successful trio right there...”

 

Mr. Song sound so really proud.....

 

Hayoung feel so happy....she feel so relief...she feel she can really be successful in her dreams coz her brother support her so much...

 

 

they are on that position when......

 

 

 

 

”Good afternoon Professor Song”

 

it was that calm...kinda slow but beautiful voice had made the siblings stop and look ahead...

 

 

”oh! its the beautiful Lee Saerom....Good afternoon to you also” 

 

Saerom bowed at the older one....

 

 

Mr Song Had nudge her sister.....

 

”greet youre sunbae” he scolded that Hayoung look at Saerom...and shyly uttered...

 

”Hello”

 

 

Saerom had smile then replied back....

 

”Hello”

 

it sounded so cute....it sounded so natural...it sounded so warm....

 

 

Hayoung didnt realize how her hand just tap her chest.....

 

it felt like her heart had......

 

 

 

 

Drop...

 

 

 

 

 

=============

 

 

Just Like 3 Years ago.......it was still the same.....Lee Saerom will always make her heart drop by a simple Hello.......

 

 

But maybe she’s the only one that remembers it afterall it has been a long time ago...

 

 

 

“She’s still as beautiful as ever” Hayoung whispered through the wind.....

 

 

”I agree” 

 

Hayoung’s smile turn more wide when she heard someone agrees with her......

 

but then she jump out holding her chest when she realize it.....

 

a laughter had emerge......

 

Hayoung just had sigh......

 

Chaeyoung had poke Her cheeks...

 

”Our mochi is in love” Chaeyoung started teasing her......

 

Nakyung had smile while she sat beside chaeyoung.....Chaeyoung held Nakyung’s hand while teasing Hayoung.....

 

”it’s been a long time and wow! the coincidence of you meeting her again”

 

it was Jiwon......wiping her face with a towel after she went out of the comfort room.....

 

 

Hayoung just had that smile.......

 

they are all in their rented apartment.....

 

 

”I want to do my job well” Hayoung Suddenly had that determination that the three people had that knowingly smirk....

 

”youre just happy that its Lee Saerom youre going to take care of....”

 

Hayoung try to deny but the three people can see it....

it’s written all over Hayoung’s face......

 

 

================

 

 

Saerom is a gentle woman...she talk quite slow.......she always smile.....to everyone....to me....

 

when she smiles at me everything turns calm and warm.....

 

 

its not really hard to get along with her......

 

i take care of her....that's my job......

 

everytime she wakes up in the morning she will greet me so warmly.....

 

She will always thank me for the meal that i had cook for her....

 

i cant help but smile when i see her enjoying her food.....

 

 

She likes to talk about clothes.....

 

She tells me about her dream to sing..but she always stop midway like she hesitates to continue about those so called music...

 

Then she ask me....

 

”You Play guitar right?”

 

I heard her voice....

 

i didnt know how my smile faded.....

 

 

Guitar? Music?

 

 

 

 

Hayoung look away Scratching her head while laughing a little...

 

”That was a long time ago...i dont play guitar now”

 

She notice how Saerom’s face had that slight worry.....but maybe thats her imagination.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

==========

 

 

Hayoung had walk in the apartment.....

 

Seems to be everyone is already asleep........

 

 

she just walk through.....

 

 

something seems to be running through her mind.....it cant help but make her remember some things that she already buried a long time ago....

 

Saerom’s face when she said that she doesnt play guitar anymore.....

 

it makes Hayoung think back....

 

 

she stop at a Particular room...

 

she held the knob.....

 

for some seconds her hand just stay still......

 

 

 

I always believe on You Hayoung-ah”

 

that voice echo through her mind that her hand just tighten the hold on the knob....

 

 

her lips form a smile.....

 

 

maybe she shouldnt.........it was just an urge......

 

she let go of the door knob.....she turn back and walk away.....

 

 

 

 

================

 

 

on this big house with just Hayoung and Saerom around.....

 

Her mother seldom goes home......Her father.....well Saerom doesnt like to talk much about her father...

 

 

 

 

in a short span of time They clicked so much.....

 

 

 

Hayoung had that sleazy look when She saw Chaeyoung...Nakyung and Jiwon outside the gate when she open it......

 

 

”Unnie i bought some llucky charm about love” Jiwon raise her brows up and down....

 

Hayoung push Jiwon away who tries to get in....

 

”I dont need that” Hayoung replied when Jiwon kept on insisting it....

 

Hayoung cant with the dorks who tries to get in....

 

 

 

”Who are they?” 

 

 

everyone turn to the owner of the voice....

 

”Wow! she’s really pretty just like how you said it unnie” It was Nakyung....

 

Hayoung had felt embarrased...

 

Chaeyoung smile...and turn to look at Saerom.....

 

”We are Hayoung unnie’s friends and we all live on the same house” Chaeyoung had to respond...

 

”oh why dont you let them enter Hayoung” Saerom said welcoming the three dorks....

 

Hayoung still try to push them outside...

 

”Its not really necessary..they are about to go...right?” 

 

But they are forcing themselves...

 

”No...we just came and we really want to see Saerom-shi” It was Jiwon who finally entered....

 

”me?” Saerom pointed at herself....

 

”yes...coz Hayoung unnie always talks about you..everywhere and everytime....even in her sleep”

 

”Ya! Park Jiwon!!” Hayoung grab the dork...

 

Saerom shyly smile hearing it...

 

 

 

 

She clicked with Hayoung quickly.....she also click with her friends easily..

 

 

 

 

Inside the audio room.........

 

 

 

a loud voice of Park Jiwon singing a party Song.....

she’s singing in front of everyone....

while chaekyung are dancing along.....

 

Saerom just clap her hands....

 

Hayoung had that sleazy look...

 

she stood up and try to stop Jiwon but instead she was pulled out By the hyper girl....

 

 

 

Hayoung had to look at Saerom that The latter smile so wide and urging her to dance with Jiwon...

 

Chaeyoung jump out and join jiwon and Hayoung dancing in front.....

 

 

 

Hayoung just dance along......but as her eyes lingers at Saerom.....

 

 

 

Everything has no color..........For Saerom everything is just black and white........’

 

 

Everyone just sat still.....

 

it was Saerom holding the microphone....

 

 

Saerom looks at Hayoung.....

 

 

Hayoung just look at her.......she smile then cheer for Her......

 

 

it seems to be Saerom gain confidence from it......

 

Saerom started singing......that Hayoung just close her eyes......feeling every voice of Saerom...

 

 

Saerom was born that her eyesight only see the color of black and white.........she doesnt know that particular thing is a red....that flowers have different colors......but it didnt stop Saerom from being a normal person......

 

 

 

 

 

”im so sorry for the bother” Hayoung had apologized and bowed at Saerom after the singing party...

 

 

“its fine...besides its really rare for me to have some enjoyful things like that”

 

 

 

Hayoung got a little surprise when Saerom hug her......

 

 

Her eyes was soft as a cotton while she hugs Hayoung....

 

 

Hayoung had smiled.....

 

And she hug Saerom back.....

 

”Thank you for coming” Saerom whispered....

 

”Youre always welcome”

 

 

Saerom lean her head at Hayoung’s shoulder....

 

”Everything is so colorful when im with you”

 

 

 

 

==============

 

 

Hayoung had roll herself all over the bed covering haft of her face with the blanket......

while she’s lying on her bed sleeping.....

 

Saerom had hug her.....Saerom thank her....Saerom said that everything is so colorful...

 

 

her smile is just pasted on her lips.....

 

 

 

she just look at the ceiling.....she feel so pump up...she feel so happy........

 

 

 

 

’ Who is Lee Saerom?.......’

 

 

”im Definitely gonna make you happy”

 

Hayoung said surely.....

 

 

 

 

 

But as Life had given her a happiness will it be something that  last?

 

 

 

 

she was standing outside of the hospital room... 

 

she was holding a rose.......

 

 

 

she just stay still while she hears How Saerom cries so hard.....her mother tries to make her calm down...

 

 

 

 

 

Saerom’s eye sight is decreasing.......’

 

 

When she enter Saerom’s room.....

 

Saerom was sleeping peacefully....

 

she walk to get beside her bed.....

 

she just stay still looking at her........

 

 

”Do you know....” Hayoung’s voice is trailing.....

 

 

her hand had held Saerom’s hand.....

 

“ I hate Hospital.....”

 

 

she put Saerom’s hand on her cheek....

 

 

she sniff trying not to cry.....

 

”Saerom-ah.....Let’s make you Happy” Hayoung smile while holding Saerom’s hand.....

 

 

 

 

——————-

 

 

“What’s that?”

 

 

 

Saerom ask when Hayoung show her a jar.....

 

 

 

”this is called wish list” Hayoung proudly said that saerom giggle...while she’s lying on the patients bed......

 

 

”You write some wishes then you put it inside a jar....”

 

Hayoung took a pen and a paper and wrote something from it......

 

 

she put it inside the jar......

 

Saerom is about to pick it up but Hayoung held her hand down....

 

”No peeking....that one is my wish for you” Hayoung said......

 

Saerom nodded..while laughing...

 

 

1st wish.......

- I Want to skate on a rink with no people around......

 

 

 

”Please Oppa....i just need it for one night.....ill do everything just let me rent it for a night”

 

 

The Guy drop his papers down and sighed....

 

”okay..okay...in exchange...clean the  whole warehouse” 

 

that made Hayoung so glad that she jump out of joy....

 

 

when she enter the warehouse it made her stop when she saw how wide and big it is....

 

 

but it didnt stop her.....

 

she breathed out....

 

she fold the sleeves of her shirt....holding some broom..rugs...and mop....

 

”lets do this” she shouted that it echo through the whole warehouse....

 

 

Hours had pass when she sat down and panting so hard....

 

she put the rug and broom down.....

 

she got tired....

its already hours that pass but she’s not even on haft of the warehouse.....

 

 

but she need to finish this...this is for Saerom.....

 

she stood up but lose her balance....

 

 

”Easy right there mochi” 

 

it made her look back...

 

Jiwon.....Chaeyoung...Nakyung

 

 

Chaeyoung is holding her to balance.....

 

”Unnie dont just froze there...we still have some ware house to clean” Chaeyoung help her to stand properly......

 

Jiwon had stretch her neck....

 

”let’s go.....,!!!!” It was Jiwon’s loud voice.......

 

 

 

Hayoung cant help but smile.....

 

 

 

 

It made them almost out of breath when they finish the warehouse.....

 

 

”im really thankful guys” Hayoung bowed herself in front of them....

 

”whats that?” Jiwon laugh while she’s leaning on Nakyung and Chaeyoung.....

 

they are outside of the street....

 

”We did it coz we wanted you to be happy” It was Chaeyoung....the two others had nod in agreement....

 

 

”It’s been a long time since i last saw you smile like that unnie” 

 

That made Hayoung stop.....hearing that From Nakyung....

 

 

She sneered then relax herself...

 

”Im always happy what are you saying?” 

 

Nakyung shook her head a little....

 

”what im saying is that.....the real happiness”

 

 

 

The real Happiness?

 

what exactly is that Real Happiness?

 

 

 

 

 

Saerom had look around the empty skating rink........

 

she then turn to look at Hayoung.....

 

 

Hayoung had slide herself and pull Saerom.....

 

 

they started skating around......

 

 

 

 

They both laugh together while chasing each other on the rink.....

 

 

 

after skating they just sat at the side of the rink.....

 

 

 

Saerom was leaning her head on Hayoung.....

 

 

”Are you tired?” 

 

Saerom nod her head at Hayoung’s shoulder.....

 

”but i really enjoy it”

 

it made Hayoung glad......

 

 

 

 

 

 

Happiness?

 

 

============

 

Saerom stop looking at something on the glass window of a shop.....

 

 

 

She smile while looking at it.......

 

 

”Is there anything i can do to help You Maam?” A salesman had asked..

 

Saerom look back at him....

 

”i am just looking at it....what color is it?”

 

the salesman had look at the guitar on display.....

 

 

its obviously color Red...

 

”Its Red”

 

 

it made Saerom nod her head

 

 

”Thank you..i was just looking at it..”

 

 

 

 

Saerom started walking when she stop.....

 

 

”Jiwon”

 

Jiwon raise her hand and wave when she saw Saerom...

 

 

”Yo Bro!!”

 

 

 

Jiwon run to Saerom......

 

 

 

 

They are both walking along the corner of the street.....

 

Saerom got attached....

 

 

To Hayoung...Hayoung’s friends.........

 

 

 

Saerom can alaways remember Hayoung.......

 

 

 

”Hayoung unnie have more surpises for you so you have to stay still” Jiwon laugh while she and Saerom are walking along......

 

Saerom just look ahead and thought maybe she should ask it......

 

 

 

 

”Hayoung use to play guitar right?”

 

it made Jiwon stop a little and glance at Saerom.....

 

 

”What made her stop.....?”

 

Jiwon had hesitate a little.....

 

but she smile coz she knew that Saerom can understand it........

 

 

 

 

===========

 

 

“Yo....” her voice lingers while looking at the section at the memorial hall...

 

”Its been a long time since i last visited” Hayoung just calmly smile.....

 

”Youre right......” hayoung held the glass.....

 

”Lee Saerom is.....a good woman....afterall she’s youre student”

 

 

hayoung just stay still

 

 

 

”I miss you so much”

 

she smiled....

 

 

”oppa”

 

 

 

 

 

Hayoung was on the last year of her school......

 

 

she’s about to graduate.....everything rolls fine.......

 

 

she had friends....she had her brother but then......

 

 

 

the door of their classroom open.......

 

 

Hayoung who was talking on the whole class about her report had stop.....

 

 

it was one of the teachers of the faculty.......

 

 

 

 

”Is there something wrong unnie?” She ask the teacher which is also her brothers friend while they are walking on the hallway....

 

 

”Youre brother had collapsed earlier on the faculty” she answered....

 

it made Hayoung’s happiest life drenched out.......

 

 

 

 

She just stayed at the hospital all the time.....Her grades slowly goes down.....

 

Everyone can understand it......

 

Coz Hayoung loves her brother so much.....

 

 

 

”Youre here again?” that weak voice of her brother had asked when she enter his room....

 

 

her brother is still smiling.......her brother still tries to be happy....but he already looks weak and Hayoung cant bare to look at it....

 

 

she reads her lessons on the hospital....she always stay all night....

 

her brother knew...he can also see how her sister is having a hard time...he ask her to just stay at their house....but Hayoung just insisted to stay still...

 

”Youre the only one i have.....of course ill take care of you” Hayoung said while eating some apples...

 

 

”But youre forgetting to take care of youreself.....”

 

Hayoung sat beside her brothers bed...

 

”im fine”

 

Her brother sneered....

 

”The audition for amateur Composers are you preparing for it?”

 

Hayoung had wave her hand out.....

 

”im not going....besides there are still more of like that” Hayoung try to laugh but there’s something in it that she knew tat she wants to go....

 

 

”but what if thats the chance? what if youre making it slip by?” her brother urge her but she tries to say that she wont do it...

 

Her brother held her hand....

 

its warm..just like always....

 

Hayoung just look at him....

 

”You have to go tomorrow ill be so mad at you if you dont go....heres the chance so dont let it slip by.....youre gonna get it...i  know” 

 

she didnt reply....

 

”do it”

 

Hayoung cant help but feel so secured....she cant help but feel everythings gonna be alright...

 

 

”Yes, i will”

 

her brother had smile so much...

 

 

”Im really proud of you Hayoung...whatever happens you have to do the music that makes you happy.....ill always be here to support you”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her Brother was always there....he never doubts on her...he supports her.......

 

 

 

but......Why?

 

 

 

Her smile faded.....the guitar that she’s holding had clunk hard on the floor.....she froze....

 

 

the nurses had cover the whole bed....

 

 

”time of death 5:56”

 

 

 

Hayoung had blame herself....maybe if she didnt go and stayed at the hospital maybe she can save her brother.....

 

 

if she didnt choose her pesky dreams......if she didnt choose her guitar and her music maybe her brother is still alive........

 

 

 

 

Saerom Just look at Hayoung who sat at the couch of an ice cream shop.....

 

 

“Hayoung unnie had stop playing the guitar ever since Her brother died” she remember how Jiwon said it....

 

 

She always smile and pretends its just nothing but all of us knew who cares for her that she still blames herself coz if she’s not then why isnt she playing the guitar...?”

 

 

 

Hayoung was just Busy eating her ice cream......without knowing that saerom is already there...

 

she’s just waiting for Saerom.......

 

she ask the latter to go in an ice cream shop coz she’s gonna grant another wish....

 

 

 

she look around and Saerom isnt coming yet.....

 

she stood up but her attempt to turn had stop when she felt someone held her....

 

 

an arm had wrapped around her.....

 

 

hayoung try to move....

 

”Hayoung-ah” that soft and slow voice made Hayoung smile.....

 

Saerom was back hugging her....

 

 

”Whats with you all of a sudden?” Hayoung had asked.....

 

Saerom didnt respond while she just lean her head at Hayoung’s shoulder....

 

 

’ It must be so hard? ‘

 

Saerom just tighten her hug to Hayoung....

 

hayoung just let her....

 

‘ Pretending that you are happy and nothing is wrong ‘

 

 

Hayoung finally turn around that made Saerom lift up herself a little....

 

”Did you miss me?” Hayoung had ask that Saerom nod her head.....

 

that made Hayoung smile...she held each of Saerom’s cheeks....

 

 

 

’ Everything seems to have a color whenever youre around Hayoung-ah ‘

 

 

 

Her other wish was eating a big bowl of ice cream...........

 

 

 

 

’ Everytime you smile....i cant help but do the same ‘

 

 

 

The other wish is to ring some doorbells then run.....

 

 

 

’ I wish that i can do something so all youre pain will be erased ‘

 

 

Hayoung Pull Saerom to run when a big dog started chasing them.....

 

they run for their lives........

 

they just scream while they run and the dog just chase them barking so loud......

 

 

 

 

’ i dont know but you always make me want to see you everyday ‘

 

 

It was an early morning when Saerom open the door.....

 

 

her eyes had smile....the morning feel so good already seeing Hayoung with a bike.....

 

 

”lets do youre wish” Hayoung raise her hand and ask her to come.....

 

she grab the coat that she first saw inside the house and immediately went out and run to Hayoung....

 

 

’ I just want to be with you ‘

 

 

Saerom just look up while the shade of the trees are making some beautiful reflection.....

 

she just held onto Hayoung.......

 

she feel so safe....she feel so warm....it’s so calm.....

 

 

’ I think I’m already in love with you ‘

 

 

 

=============

 

 

 

“Whats taking them so long?” Hayoung scratch her neck while she’s standing with Jiwon and Chaeyoung.....

 

they are wearing Hanbok on the middle of the street.....

 

 

”oh here they come” it was Jiwon who pointed it out.....

 

Both Chaeyoung and Hayoung turn scratching their heads only their hand to stop...

 

 

Saerom and Nakyung are running ahead.....

 

Jiwon glance at the other two to tell them that their precious girls are here...but Jiwon had that smug look seeing the two are already flying away as their eyes just focus on Saerom and Nakyung...

 

 

Jiwon just roll her eyes........

 

 

Another wish is to walk on the street and wear a hanbok......

 

 

”How do i look Chaengie?” Nakyung ask...

 

Chaeyoung just look away 

 

“Its fine” she sounded like a robot 

 

Jiwon cant help but laugh while Nakyung has no clue.....

 

 

Hayoung just fidget...she cant look at Saerom....

 

”How do i look?” 

 

“youre pretty” Hayoung sounded like a robot too almost stuttering...

 

It made Saerom smile....

 

she took Hayoung’s hand that hayoung look at her.....

 

”You look pretty also”

 

 

Hayoung also smile.....

 

 

 

Jiwon just shook her head coz obviously she doesnt have a partner....

 

 

”lets go Guys!!” The two couples has been pull By the so energetic Park Jiwon.......

 

 

They just do random things while wearing a hanbok.........

 

 

 

 

Everyone on the amusement park just look at them when they enter like a total squad wearing a hanbok...

 

 

they just walk like its just normal while everyone’s eyes are on them....

 

 

 

 

Jiwon just ride every ride with Chaeyoung...they are so hyper....

 

 

 

Nakyung will tell Jiwon to stop for awhile coz Chaeyoung seem sick that she’s about to vomit her life out but Jiwon just pull Chaeyoung not stopping...

 

 

 

 

 

while the three are rumbling out......

 

Hayoung pull Saerom to ride the ferris wheel......

 

 

 

 

hayoung sat at the far most.....Saerom just sat at the other side....

 

 

 

a quiet athmosphere just came in.....they just look on the window.....

 

 

”Im really happy”

 

it made Hayoung look at Saerom who looks through the window.....

 

 

”Ive always admire you do you know that?”

 

it made Hayoung stop....

 

 

”me?” she pointed herself.....

 

saerom look at her....

 

”yes....”

 

 

Hayoung look surprise....

 

”Ever since we were in school”

 

that totally made Hayoung confuse.....

 

”We were nit even talking that much when we were in school..back then”  Hayoung laugh a little....

 

Saerom just shrugged her shoulders.....

 

”it was when i walk through the hallway to get some of the papers for my class.....i heard a beautiful music......”

 

 

 

 

Her feet stop.......she went near the door where the music is coming from.....

 

 

the musicmakes you feel like you want to be there......

 

 

 

she peek through the glass window.....

 

 

it was then that she saw her.....

 

Holding her guitar while singing with that soft voice.....

 

she felt in awe....watching her....

 

 

”thats my sister”

 

it made Saerom jump out holding her chest.....

 

”Proffesor Song....seriously i almost die” Saerom breathe.....

 

The professor had laugh then peek at the window....

 

”My sister wants to do music so much....”

 

she then glance at Saerom.....

 

 

“ If you can....Just watch her be happy with her music”

 

back then Saerom just nodded....but as she realize it....Professor Song Already ask her to be the one to make her sister Happy......

 

 

 

”Hayoung-ah...I love you”

 

It made Hayoung froze........

 

did she hear it right......

 

”And i will always grant Professor Song’s wish to make You happy....”

 

 

Saerom stop her confession when Hayoung just look at her......

 

 

Saerom then kneel her one knee in front of Hayoung......

 

Hayoung just look at her....

 

”You made this life colorful” 

 

her hand had held Hayoung’s cheeks and wipe the tears that falls down....

 

”Let me....make you happy”

 

 

 

 

Saerom touch Hayoung’s head and lean it towards her shoulder......

 

”let me love you”

 

 

- - -  - - - -

 

 

 

 

 

The light had enter the dark room......

 

A small figure had shown through......

 

her footstep was heard.....dust fly around the moment every step had taken down....

 

 

her breath was slow but she’s now sure.......

 

 

she swish away the blanket that’s covering something.....

 

 

it was Her guitars..........

 

some papers....then a picture Frame of her....and her brother......

 

”Oppa......” she lift the frame up....

 

”You really know what my type huh?” 

 

she smirk while looking at the picture....

 

”Im so sorry”

 

she glance at the guitars that ha full of dust.....

 

she kneel in front of it......

 

She held each one of it....

 

and whispered something like....

 

” Im sorry” over and over again....

 

 

 

she smile so widely 

 

 

“im sorry”

 

she look back that jiwon is already smiling on the doorway....

 

”unnie”

 

Hayoung had wipe her tears and took one of her guitars.....

 

”Lets do music again”

 

 

Jiwon raise her thumbs up...

 

”Youre the only one we are waiting for.....” 

 

 

both of them just passed on their comforting smile to each other....

 

 

 

 

 

 

===========

 

okay i cant really finish this in a shot....i think another chapter will do.....if you guys want the continuation please tell it to me lmao....if you have request for one shot just tell me while i write my main fic which is I Witness...

 

the next chapter will finish the story please enjoy it....please do put a comment i love fromis....i love everyone..lmao....