Finally

The Assassin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joochan shakes his head as he wake up into the reality. The alcohol went up to his head, letting him imagine such things he cannot do. Why would he do that to his bodyguard? Why would he kiss him and confess like that?This is not right. You’re a man, he thought. He cannot believe he can imagine himself confessing like a drunk idiot in front of Minchan.

 

Jibeom still had his eyes on Joochan’s figure who keep smiling like idiot. He can say that Joochan is confused of himself even though it is obvious that he likes Minchan. Jibeom reminisces himself on how he experienced falling inlove with a guy named Jaehyun just like Joochan now. He admits he’s like Joochan before.

 

He ignored his feelings at first, thinking it is not right but then suddenly he couldn’t stop anymore his affection towards Jaehyun, making him confess and ready to leave Jaehyun at instant. But he never expected Jaehyun to have the same feelings for him. Jibeom felt sad all of the sudden as the memories replayed on his mind, digging the emotions he felt when Jaehyun left their side, bathing with blood as he said goodbye to him for the last time.

 

If only Jibeom can bring the past, he would have catch the bullet for Jaehyun. He should have died instead of Jaehyun.

 

The cut in his heart is so fresh that it deepens the wound even more. He just smiled fakingly as he faced Joochan whose eyes are still lingering on the latter at the corner, shaking his head like he’d been thinking so deep. Trying so hard to hide his smiles as he talk to himself.

 

 

“What would you do that to him? You don’t even experience it. Wake up, Hong Joochan! You should not be thinking this. ” Joochan whispered to himself as low as he can, thinking his ears only heard it.

 

“Joo??” Jibeom managed the younger get back on his trance, looking shocked all of the sudden.

 

“W- Why?” He stuttered a bit, acting cool by drinking another shot. Jibeom showed a teasing smile on Joochan,turning the younger roll his eyes after. Jibeom averted his gaze somewhere as he sighed and smiled in the air.

 

“Have you ever asked yourself about your feelings towards someone?” Jibeom started out, drinking the glass of wine in his hand. Joochan, on the other hand, paused for a moment as Jibeom said those words. He never fall in love and didn’t know how to fall inlove. He never kissed anyone even in his movie projects. The last time he felt a tug in his heart is when he met his cute friend, Donghyun, 10 years ago.

 

In sudden realization,after 10 years of longing for his friend to appear, Minchan came and he felt the same feeling he felt for Donghyun. Joochan wants to believe that this might be fluff but his heart cannot resist to flutter everytime his eyes linger on Minchan.

 

 

“Not at all. I never fall inlove for real but--” Joochan stop for a moment, turning his attention towards Minchan then back at Jibeom.

 

“I have this friend of mine who stole my heart 10 years ago. I don’t know if it’s love since we are young back then but this time, I felt it again. “ Jibeom never thought Joochan is so naive, thinking he’s not because of his y image.

 

“Where is that friend now?” Jibeom asked, curious enough to know who stole the heart of his co-actor.

 

“I don’t know where he is now. Since his father died 10 years ago, I never seen his shadow again. I missed him so bad.” Joochan uttered unknowingly as he once again sipped his wine. He tried to glance at his bodyguard, only to caught him staring at him with a blank expression.

 

Jibeom seemed to notice something weird as he caught Minchan staring at them, ignoring the girls around him. Why would he look like that? Aren’t we too far for him to hear us?, he thought, tilting his head as he gaze again at Joochan.

 

“That so sad.” He slowly said, his gaze still lingered on Minchan’s figure who averted his gaze somewhere.

 

“But I have one thing to ask..” Jibeom focus his attention on Joochan, bowing his head with a confused look.

 

“I don’t know how to explain this but everytime I look at Minchan, I can see Donghyun in him. I can feel his aura on Mincahn. They have a lot of similarities but the only thing they differ is their name. I’m so confused really. What do you think?” Joochan said with such confusion as he finally let out the burden spinning in his head for a long time, letting the wine flow on his throat once again.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter