His Bodyguard

The Assassin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dark covered the city, letting the lights shine like stars in his sight. The view is so appealing but for him, it only presses the scar in his heart marked by the past. The scar was so deep enough that it hunts him every single moment in his life. Just a thought of it can only make him question his entire existence, being so desperate enough to search for the truth as to why he had to experience the cruelty of the city that seemingly the shadow of death.

The hope struck him as he find the light that opened his eyes into reality. He once threatened his life yet he realized that before doing so, he should drag first all the animals together with him in the ground. The bitter memories made him turn himself into a hunter of those animals who made his life miserable and empty. His heart is full of vengeance and pain but no one knows it. All they know is that he's great and trustworthy. No one knows the reason why he's there serving the corrupt government and not all of his co-bodyguards know his real identity. What they only know is his fake name, Kim Minchan... and nothing more other than that.

His identity should be secret and hidden so he managed to follow the rules most especially the most important rule which is not to fall in love with someone. He envisioned himself to avenge his father who was assassinated right in front of his eyes. Years passed but the image of his father bathing with his own blood is still clear in his mind and no matter what happened he will hunt whoever commanded the assassin.

With so many thoughts entering his mind, his hands soon hold the wildest weapon he used to  have  and started to awaken his hawk eyes into his target. Just a  minute passed  and the target finally is on his deathbed…

 

****

 

 

The view is so mesmerizing into his eyes as he watch the birds fly peacefully, harmonizing the setting of the sun. The wind blows gently and the trees hummed in response. His sparkling eyes smile tears once again as he carefully place the beautiful flowers on the grasses near the cliff. The flowers are so fascinating and even complimented the view itself yet no one can ever replaced the one whom he offered the flowers to in his heart. It’s been a year but the memories still remained fresh in his mind and heart. How much he yearned to go back in time just to change their fates but no matter how he wished for a miracle to happen, nothing satisfied his soul. He thought, if only … if only he has a time machine…

 

 

1 year ago…

 

 

Hong Joochan, a name that every people know even in their deep sleep, the name which never failed to appear or mention in every television shows. Who is this guy that turn the public fell their head over their heels?

 

Despite being the only heir of one of the most influential politician in the country and being one of the well-known singer and actor, Joochan is still down to earth. He’s never been boastful to everything he has which made the public love him to the moon and back.

 

One day, Joochan is busy reading and memorizing his script when suddenly a loud footstep distract his attention. A newspaper soon dropped in front of him and his gaze followed it. “The society is cruel,” he thought as he witnessed another assassination again. It were all started when the bestfriend of his father was assassinated right in front of his friend’s eyes. It was all unexpected and still remained a mystery to public with a question why a good politician like him was assassinated. Its  still remains unsolved until now.

 

Joochan might not know the pain but he know for sure that if his dear friend, Kim Donghyun is still alive, that painful memory will forever hunt him. How he wished he’s there for him to at least ease the agony and give him a comforting hug but since when that assassination took place, he never saw Donghyun again. The public uttered too much nonsense about the sudden disappearance of his friend and Joochan still believe that one day, they will meet again.

 

“What’s this for?” Joochan asked after he read some contents from the headline. He doesn’t know why his father is so interested when it comes to assassination news. He cannot understand as to why his father always give him a notice in every assassination news of politicians.

 

“You’ll be having a bodyguard from now on. No objection is accepted. We need to be careful. We might

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter