That is My Command

The Assassin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joochan never wished to have a bodyguard but when he met Minchan, he suddenly regret for having him this late. It may sound weird but he love the moments he spent together with him, being protective and caring but not as talkative as he thought. How he wanted to talk to him but he's too shy when it comes to him even though he's a social butterly type. All he can do is to spare a glance secretly at the silent yet handsome bodyguard who always stand beside him whenever he think the latter is not looking at him. His fans always mistaken him as an actor or his manager because of his irresistible charisma and y gaze together with his all black fashion. Everytime he has an interview, they never failed to ask and mention his name. Minchan became popular but Joochan can say that his bodyguard do not care about it at all. He seems to have his own world by his own, always spacing out when alone and keep on checking his phone every minute, making Joochan wonder what's in his phone.

 

The movie, "The Assassin" became trending at the day of its release, the mystery and unrequited love filled with thrilling action and twist turn the audience at full blast. With the huge success of the movie, they celebrated together with all the actors and staffs by having a one-day trip in Jeju Island. The day passed so fast and the beauty at night soon greet their eyes in amazement by the mesmerizing view but for Joochan, just by looking at Minchan is like gazing a star at night, wishing he could reach him with his hands. Joochan had his full attention on his bodyguard who keep silent like a statue the whole day, just merely following his shadow which made Joochan wanted to talk to him but he can't. He secretly smiles as he steal glances of Minchan, looking like a cold city guy at the corner. Just a glance at him satisfy his heart, one single act of care from him is enough to make him smile like an idiot. 

 

He seems pretty annoyed seeing the girls stick around with Minchan like glue, giggling and flirting him like the way he want to do since the beginning. Joochan cannot understand why but he is irritated by the way Minchan smile at them brightly, the smile he'd been wishing to see on his face for a long time.

 

"Why can't he smile at me like that?" he whispered as he continue to watch them at the side.

 

"Who?" Jibeom asked in curiosity as he stare at Joochan with a questioning look.

 

Joochan turn to look at him a bit shock. He just clear his throat, trying to act as if he heard nothing.

 

"Is it Minchan?" Jibeom asked again as he stare at the chic guy circled with beautiful ladies then back at Joochan with a teasing smile drawn on his face. Since Joochan had his bodyguard, Jibeom notice the sudden change in the actor's behaviour, the way he act and look at Minchan is like a shy girl sneaking too see his crush. Joochan's gaze is so soft and his shy smiles at the distant as he steal glance from Minchan made Jibeom realized that there's something going on.

 

"Why are yo looking at me like that?" Joochan is feigning ignorance. No matter how he tried to hide but his racy heartbeats is at the tip of his burning ears, giving a red shade on his cheeks.

 

"Would you mind to hide your blushed cheeks first? Don't be so obvious, dude." Jibeom pat his shoulders, wanting Joochan to admit his feelings.

 

"What obvious are you talking about?" Joochan asked, trying to defend himself from being caught. He wanted to be sure about his feelings first before spitting it out.

 

"I know you love him. We're just the same. I feel inlove once in awhile but with a guy. I want to be subtle at first but then my feelings grow more and it consumes me until I cannot stop myself anymore. I wanted to confess to him so badly but I'm afraid that he might reject me.I later found out that he loves me back." Jibeom had his eyes on the sky as he share his experience.  Jibeom never regret of loving Jaehyun even though he only have his memories now. He missed him so badly and how he wished to be star together with him but he just can't

 

Joochan had his full attention on Jibeom as the latter shed tears from his watery eyes. He can feel the sadness in his tears, unsaid words are tied in his tongue so he assure the older by patting his shoulders. He wanted to know what happened to them but he just stay silent waiting for Jibeom to calm down.

 

"It's really hard for me to believe that those are just memories now. The pain is killing me in every seconds I breathe, and how I wish to bring back at that time where he needs me the most... I wished I saved at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter