Epilogue

Your Bias is my Husband!
Please log in to read the full chapter

I saw her from a distance as she failed to run and catch up with her friend. I smiled when she gave up and decided to walk instead.

I went back to wrap our our final scene. Everyone went down as soon as it is over. I stayed a bit to make sure nothing was left behind.

I was on my way to the stairs when I found her. She was leaning backwards, as if falling so my hand automatically caught her flailing arms and the other circled around her waist and pulled her to me.

She was frozen in my arms so I took the advantage and memorized her face. She's really pretty. She looked up and our lips are only inches apart. I did everything on my will to not stoop down and taste that heart-shaped lips.

My heart beated fast like drums. I don't know if it's hers or mine, or ours together. Beating as one.

I tried to find her but couldn't. I already had a fanbase, although small that time and I confessed I have someone I liked. Some left but most of them stayed. I told them how I met her and described her. One of them sent a picture of her cousin saying she sounds the same as my description and it is indeed her! I took note of the fan's username Hi'sCream. I sent her a private message and she told the things I needed to know.

Just as her cousin, hayi said, she's working at a public libraty near her school. I kept on looking at her from afar. Not knowing how to approach her.

I scolded myself when I approached her when it's ready closing time, but to my surprise, she opened it saying she was just opening. I feigned ignorance eventhough I already know what time it opens and closes. I always come back at the same time cause it's convenient for me. I also just visit according to her schedule, cause I honestly only came for her, not the books. Heck! I can't even finish a twenty-page book.

We got closer and I fell for her more and more everyday. My private fansclub only had limited members and they gave us the nickname JinJi. They also only let people in who they can trust and pass the test. They knew of my advances and cheered me on.

She fina

Please log in to read the full chapter